Grey Knights x9
-Incinerator x2

[HEAVY] Grey Knight Landraider = 250

[HEAVY] Grey Knight Landraider = 250

TOTAL = 1499

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Good list...the only thing I'd change is the GM's Incinerator to something that makes use of his excellent BS, but even that's a minor quibble.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Drop the incinerator on GM and add master crafted weapon and maybe icon of the just. If you are planning on deep striking the GM and terms take a teleport homer on the GK squads.

·
Registered
277 Posts
incinerator have more killing power than mastercrafted and icon of the just is good he doesnt really need it.
arnt the termis going in the LR? I thought they were:/

·
Registered
127 Posts
not that much different from the list i run

but with all those incinerators i'm guessing your wanting to get all of them in close?
although if your planning on assaulting straight from the LR's then fare enough.

as said before GM load out could be changed, my GM does regular damage with his psycannon.

and can you point me to where in our codex it allows for termies to have a TH/SS load out because i keep hearing people say it and i can't see it, to me it's illegal so please someone point it out to me cause i'm going crazy here.

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
and can you point me to where in our codex it allows for termies to have a TH/SS load out because i keep hearing people say it and i can't see it, to me it's illegal so please someone point it out to me cause i'm going crazy here.
Page 25 - GKT entry, in their Weapons profile.

·
Registered
127 Posts
CHEESEUS. H. CRUST i have my face in this codex all the time and do you know what i have never seen it there, i am going crazy! :shok:

thank you very much i might try them out some time now

1 - 8 of 8 Posts