Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok thought i had posted this list up but i shall do it again. this list got me second place in a local tourney the only team that gave me a run for my money was a full cheese drop pod list but i have a surprise for him next time l:) anyways here goes comment as you wish.

HQ
warboss w/ PK, TL shoota, BP, eavy armour, cybork - 110

weird boy w/ warp head - 85

ELITE
15 lootas - 225

10 kommandos + snikrot w/2 burnas - 215

TROOPS
30 shoota boys w/ nob, PK, 3 x big shootas - 230

30 shoota boys w/ nob, PK, 3 x big shootas - 230

30 slugga boys w/ nob,PK - 215

19 gretchin + runtherd - 67

HEAVY SUPPORT
2 big gunz w/ kannons, 1 additional crew - 43

2 big gunz w/ kannons - 40

2 big gunz w/ kannons - 40

ok thats my list the extra crewman on kannon is just a points filler hope you enjoy the list i always have fun playing it :)

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Cool I like it not many people are willing to use kannons anymore for some reason. This almost mirrors the new army that I am building so its nice to know that it has some punch to it.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no the TL shoota is a on the model thing lol and some nob bikers in my 1750 list or maybe the deff rolla cheese list, also better tactics i didnt really get how they work but next time i will be ready :). p.s those models are awesome im starting to use empire great cannons for mine lol

also glad to know that morfang it is a formidable list alot fun to play as and against just annoying it takes so long to move but you get better at that .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts