Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
since the forge world rules are now legit (you can use them as a wh40k rulebook FAQ without having to ask your opponent) we have the ability to have space marine battle brother s in the form of Red hunters (YEAAAAH!!). http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/F/FWchaptertactics.pdf
I tried to make a list including plasma bikers, dont know for if its going to work at all, but i might try this one.

This list is a close range fire fight/assault list that makes full use of the short range of the Grey knights, bikers and captain. the noughts are there for some long range fire support, the acolytes are held in reserve and are there to grab the home objective when they go up the field (can't decide on 2x5 or 1x10 aco's)
Coteaz will be in the razorback with the mini squad.

Tactics:
Pretty straight forward, everything except the 'noughts will flat out all the way across the board (except maybe the razorback, might want to fire that one). next turn:charge. Coteaz will make it far more likely i have the first turn so i dont have to weather two turns of shooting and any psychich powers that are not a 5 or a 6 of the divi school (since all the other schools are al but complete garbage, grrrr) will do what divination does (bless things).

HQ:
Coteaz
Elites:
Vindicare *
Troops: 500
Henchmen 50
10 Acolytes
Bolters

PAGK SS 280
Psycannon x2
-10 men
-Psybolt