Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this list someplace and I thought it might work any comments

1 Farseer Psyker; Doom ; Guide ; Fleet; Ghosthelm; Rune Armour; Runes of Warding; Runes of Witnessing; Spirit Stones; Shuriken Pistol; Witchblade)

5 Fire Dragons, Fusion Gun, Melta Bombs
1 Wave Serpent, Energy Field, Shuriken Cannon, TL Scatter Lasers

5 Fire Dragons Fusion Gun, Melta Bombs
1 Wave Serpent, Energy Field, Shuriken Cannon, TL Scatter Lasers

5 Dire Avengers Avenger S-Catapult
1 Wave Serpent Energy Field, Shuriken Cannon, TL Scatter Lasers

1 Vyper Scatter Laser, Shuriken Cannon

1 War Walker Scatter laser

1 War Walker scatter laser

1 War Walker Scatter Laser

Again I did not make up this list but it seems sound I will probably make some changes any suggestions

I remember T.H.A.C.O

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
That will give away a load of kill points. Vypers and war walkers are very fragile on their own. Also the shuri cannons on the serpents seem a waste to me. If the serpents need to be moving then spirit stones are better for the points. It also seems extremely fragile and lacks anti marine or anti terminator firepower. Granted against orcs, eldar, dark eldar, nids and possibly tau this list looks good BUT most people play marines so normally lists are tailored towards this.

·
Registered
80 Posts
No anti armour except for fire dragons which take at least 2 turns to be able to fire.

Require bright lance on some of those wave serpents. can do by removing solo vypers.

Also remove warlkers and replace with 2 prisms with or without holofields.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I wasn't sure so I figured I would ask more people I found this list on Yes the truth hurts website he seems to know everything about 40k and fantasy,and defends his standpoint very rudely.

·
Registered
86 Posts
yea your single vypers and ww will give away many easy kill points and to be honest wont really end up doing that much, fire prisms is where you want to go with heavy support. Drop the chin cannons because you will be moving to much to make use of them hopefully. And like everyone else said get some bls they will be some much needed ranged tank busting

1 - 5 of 5 Posts