Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HQ

Inquisitor Lord in Terminator Armour with Force Weapon, Stormbolter and Auspex.
Familiar, Veteran Guardsman with melta gun, Veteran Guardsman with grenade launcher, Heavy Bolter Gun Servitor, Sage, Mystic

Elites

4 Grey Knight Terminators and a Brother-Captain. One has a psycannon and they have the holocaust power.

Troops

9 Stormtroopers and a Veteran. Two have melta guns, they have an auspex and teleport homer. They are transported in a Rhino with extra armour and smoke launchers.

9 Stormtroopers and a Veteran. Two have melta guns, they have an auspex and teleport homer. They are transported in a Rhino with extra armour and smoke launchers.

9 Stormtroopers and a Veteran. Two have plasma guns, they have an auspex and teleport homer. They are transported in a Rhino with extra armour and smoke launchers.

Fast Attack

4 Grey Knights in Power Armour led by a Justicar

1451 total

so ive got spare points, but i was thinking of rejigging, maybe squeeze a dread in? what do you think?

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, the inq's termie armour is pretty much WYSIWIG, as my non-term armoured inq is Ordo Xenos...

I've decided to make the GK's not deepstrike, maybe one squad. i was recommended though to use small squads to get as many justicars in there as possible. why use larger squads? they never flee anyway...

STs are there to make up numbers, the auspex is only 2 points (i'll get rid of their TH)

i will be adding dreads. basically im going to make this a 2000 list and add an LR and 2 dreads at least..

thanks for the feedback

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.