Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to make a CSM list i have 1283 so far looking for help on how to kit out some termies or what i should use insted all comments welcome

DP = 190
wings
Mark of T
giftoChaos
doombolt

CCSM = 240
Heavy bolter
Melta
Power fist

1K sons - 254
Doombolt

1K sons - 254
Doombolt

rhino 40
twin-l bolter

rhino 40
twin-l bolter

rhino - 40
Twin link bolter

oblitsx3 - 225 = 1283

any help?

·
Halloween Town
477 Posts
The ccsm is that chosen I presume how many's in the squad? Best way to run them is to spam special weapons and run 5! Whether in a rhino for outflank or use their infiltration!
Rhino's don't need the extra bolter!
Take another oblit, split them into 2 squads of two!
You could do with another troops choice for 1500 points so I would suggest either a squad of 7 PM's PC with PF and either 2 MG's or PG's, or 8 Bezerkers with SC and PF in a rhino with EA! (EA is essential for CC units)

Just a few ideas without radically changing the list!

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Keep your Princes cheap and effective:

Daemon Prince - 155
Warptime, Wings

Give your Rhinos Extra Armour, and drop the T-L Bolters

Rhino - 50
Extra Armour

I would probably suggest some anti-tank. Either more Obliterators or some of these:

Predator Tank - 165
Lascannon Sponsoons, TL-LC
Or
Vindicator - 145
Daemonic Possession
(Wouldn't suggest running this as a single, They go well in doubles)

Or
Defiler - 150
4x DCCW
(Again, Run in twos)

Other than that; You could try replacing the CSM; With either KBs or PMs, and giving them a Land Raider.. But I'd play safe and just add some HS, Then you should be fine.

·
Craw-Daddy
4,472 Posts
It looks like a good start

My suggestions:

Daemon Prince: In this list, a Lash Prince would seriously own your opponent. Putting it in range of rapid fire ap-3 weapons and obliterators... some deadly stuff. My suggestion is replacing your DP with a DP with wings, MoS, and a Lash

CSM Squad: replace the heavy bolter with another melta gun. I would run this as a regular space marine squad with MoS or MoK. Of course the normal aspiring champion and powerfist should apply.

Rhinos: I recommend all rhinos get Extra Armor.

Extra Points: I'd probably use a vindicator with daemonic possession. any extra points should go obliterators.

Good Luck Heretic

1 - 4 of 4 Posts