Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this is my second list ive posted here, ive play tested my TSons list for about 8 or so games now as well as tired out some of the other chaos options

So just looking on any advice or changes i should make to this new list, im playing against space wolfs, dark eldar with the max number of dark lances and imperial guard with creed and straken mostly, but would still like a list that works well against most armys :S

Anyway:

HQ
Demon Prince, Wings, MoS, LoS

Lash Prince (as above)

Troops
8x Thousand Sons, 1 Aspiring sorc, Doombolt, Meltabombs
Rhino

7x Plague Marines, AC, PF, 2 Plasma Gun
Rhino

7x Plague Marines, AC, PF, 2 Melta guns
Rhino

Heavy

3 x Obliterator

Defiler

and yes im a point over but the people i play with currently dont mind being a little over

Thanks for any advice you could give me on this list :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi 3 oblits its not some overkill? the list is solid...

remove defiler add 2 obliterators more effective heavy support you have... weapons superiority...and more antitanking.....

HQ Ιts ok!

troops solid but somehow expensive...

heavy as i said you above...

·
Registered
670 Posts
I agree on the Obliterator switch for Defilers, however the above poster contradicts themselves by syaing 3 Obliterators is overkill and then adding another 2....

Not fan of Lash Princes tbh and not enough hardcore anti tank weapons, without them no lashing and no plasma cannon blasts from the Oblits.

·
Craw-Daddy
4,472 Posts
I don't think you obliterators are overkill. They're really your only ranged weapons besides that big blast template from your defiler. I'd split those defilers into two units so that you can divde your fire power further. As for two lashes, I don't think its necessary unless you want to throw some of his units back across the field.

·
Great Unclean One
2,611 Posts
posting from a hellish night in work

Try this:

HQ
• Daemon Prince
- Mark of Slaanesh; Wings; Lash of Submission
155 points

TROOPS
• 9 Thousand Sons
- Aspiring Sorceror with Bolt of Change
269 points
• 7 Plague Marines - Plague Champion with combi-melta and powerfist; 2 meltaguns; Rhino
266 points
• 7 Plague Marines - Plague Champion with combi-melta and powerfist; 2 meltaguns; Rhino
266 points
• 8 Bloodletters
104 points

HEAVY SUPPORT
• 2 Obliterators

150 points
• Vindicator - Daemonic Possession
145 points
• Vindicator - Daemonic Possession
145 points

TOTAL:
1,500 points