Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

Let me know what you think of this list. The idea is to either use lash of submission to drag units out of cover and into assault range of the chosen or to drag them out of cover to be gunned down by the noise marines. The Greater Daemon is there to add to the tie up capabilities of the chosen who will likely be his vessel. The raptors are to add mobility and make the list a little more fun to play with.

HQ

Daemon Prince - Wings, Mark of Slaanesh, Lash of Submission

Summoned Greater Daemon

ELITE

8 Chaos Chosen Marines - Mark of Chaos Glory, Aspiring Champion, Power Fist, Lighting Claws, 2 Meltaguns, 1 Plasmagun

TROOPS

6 Noise Marines - 4 Sonic Blasters, 1 Master Blaster

6 Noise Marines - 5 Sonic Blasters, 1 Master Blaster

FAST ATTACK

8 Chaos Raptors - 2 Meltaguns, Aspiring Champion with Powerfist

1499 Total

·
Registered
954 Posts
Ragnar_Burmane said:
Guys,

Let me know what you think of this list. The idea is to either use lash of submission to drag units out of cover and into assault range of the chosen or to drag them out of cover to be gunned down by the noise marines. The Greater Daemon is there to add to the tie up capabilities of the chosen who will likely be his vessel. The raptors are to add mobility and make the list a little more fun to play with.

HQ

These seem fine other than the inevitable "for fcuk sake not another pair of fcuking lash princes" comments that will soon start appearing. These as i said are a pretty sound HQ choice.

Summoned Greater Daemon
Not a lot to be said. He'll hold things up, however if you do kill off the champion from the chosen then thats 153 points for him so kill something big!
ELITE

8 Chaos Chosen Marines - Mark of Chaos Glory, Aspiring Champion, Power Fist, Lighting Claws, 2 Meltaguns, 1 Plasmagun
Ok first major problem. This unit is illegal. In the chosen entry, there is no options. This means that if you want to give him a powerfist, then he has to take it from the "up to 4 models" choice. So you have taken 5. Looking at the way you have set up the unit (close combat) i'd lose the plasmagun. Theres no point taking a rapid fire weapon in an assault unit.

TROOPS

6 Noise Marines - 4 Sonic Blasters, 1 Master Blaster

6 Noise Marines - 5 Sonic Blasters, 1 Master Blaster
Aye, fine again. So far your one of the few people who have kept the sacred number.
FAST ATTACK

Quite nice to see raptors. With the lash princes more people at this stage go straight past the fast attack options and straight to oblit's (while reaching for a box of tissues) It might also make fora more mobile drop off point for the Greater daemon.

1499 total
Not checked this, but i'll take your word for it!

I hope this'll help a wee bit.

MarzM :mrgreen:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GdZn7k5rZLQ

·
Registered
804 Posts
Actually MarzM the chosen squad is legal, under the 1 heavy weapon option you can choose a special weap as well, giving you possible 5 special weaps

·