10 x Grots - 40
-1 x Runtherder

3 x warbuggies - 105
- 3 x TLR

3 x warbuggies - 105
- 3 x TLR

3 x warbuggies - 120
- 3 x Scorcha

unsure weither I should take off the scorchas for more boyz... this is the best I could do tbh. I am not sure burnaz are made to be on foot

The other option would be drop the Scorcha buggies completely and add the Battlewagon w/ 2 Big Shoota, Deffrolla

·
4,491 Posts
I think you know what im going to say already lol.

BW FTW. :crazy:

EDIT: Just read your reply in your other thread.
If your trying to go away from the 3 BW lists, then go for some Killa Kanz instead of the Buggies.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
never said I was gonna give them up... I am taking the 4 BW list to a local tourney this weekend... it isn't as good as the one I wrote yesterday with 3, but it makes me laugh when all 4 hit peoples lines at ones. 4 d6 st10 attacks is just awesome. Then the meganobz jump out

I wonder if i could convert some more out of trukks with all my left over 'ard case bits

·
Registered
670 Posts
This list really needs transports. Perhaps make your own from abused 'Raiders on ebay?

See the Burnas are never going to get into range, the Boyz haven't got enough numbers and you need more Grots to cover all those Boyz unless you stack units behind each other and the Warbuggies are just going to speed off.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts