-nob, PK, bosspole

29 Gretchins - 107
-2 Runtherder

3 x Lobbaz - 75

3 x Lobbaz - 75

3 x Lobbaz - 75

·
4,491 Posts
I would at least drop Gretchin down to make up points for 3 Big Shootas in each unit of Boyz.

Not a fan of the Lobbas, but i understand that it is what the list is based around, so they can stay lol.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you prefer kannons? Big gunz are underrated (like burnaz) but I can't justify kannons or zapp because lootaz do it better.

however I do agree about the gretchin mob... I really need to find a list that is interesting and fun, or I will be bored

·
Registered
466 Posts
lootas might do it better but look at it this way the opponent has 3 av 12s coming you way now you can take one out per turn with your lootas and the risk that 1 will make it to you is pretty high yet with kannons you have a chance of taking out 2 - 3 straight away ! oh and it annoys people to no ends

now i have said this before allready big guns are best in groups of 2 for sake of points ok there cheap but if 1 dies on ld 5 there most likely going to run. ok with 2 they would still run but your loosing 2 cheap units rather than 3 perhaps i could recommend mixing between the two? say a squad of lobbas and squad of kannons

p.s i would never touch zzap guns with a barge pole they average a pretty poor str and just dont do it for me i will look for my 1500 green tide list for you to maul over its pretty close to your idea

·
Registered
466 Posts
p.s way to many gretchin there 19 and a runtherd is more than enough! use it to protect key units such as the lootas and lobbas

1 - 6 of 6 Posts