Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so here are two different army lists I just whipped up a while ago.

Daemon Prince
Wings
MoT

Sorcerer
wings
MoS
Lash

Aspiring sorcerer
Bolt of change
8 thousand sons

Aspiring sorcerer
Doombolt
8 thousand sons

20 CSM
aspiring champ
powerfist
icon of khorne
melta gun

4 oblits

Purpose- To deal with most armies and still win/ make it hard for the other player to win. The khornate marines are to scare the living Sh!t out of people with a possible 76 attacks(5 powerfists)! While the other units used to shoot down enemies that could hurt that khorne squad. Lash of Submission to either get enmies out of cover or to bring units, that would bug my thousand sons, closer to the khorne. Also the khorne squad is to make people think do I shoot at the thousand sons chewing away at my squads from range, or deal with the HUGE squad that will eat me alive in combat?

Lord
MoT
termie armour

5 termies
champ w/lightning claws
reaper
IoT
3 combi-meltas

8 khorne beserkers
skull champ with powerfist and icon
Rhino(could exchange icon for Dozerblade)

20 CSM
IoK
Champ with powerfist

Purpose-Same as above, but the khorne beserkers zoom up, hide behind the rhino when they disembark, see what happens to the rhino and carefully charge enemy units. Wait until the terms become available and deepstrike near them with the HUGE squad making their way forward saying "BOOO"!
Or I could stay back and shoot if need be with my terms and try to flank enemy with my beserkers in rhino, but i doubt that will happen.
I can also add a melta gun, make the lord have a daemon weapon for the needed AP in exchange for the rhino.

All ideas/help/anything else is welcome.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Could someone please critique... I have a 1500 store tourny on mon with the chance of winning $100 of product!!!!:shok:
Then I have another independent Retail tourny of 1000 on next Saturday in which I get Bragging Rights:biggrin: And a blister of my choice.

Thanks for any and all replies.

·
Registered
97 Posts
@1500 point army
I would put a spawn in somewhere or maybe a Rhino

@ 1000 point army
Awesome army can't see much bad about it. Get the Dozerblade. it will help you with bad terraine. And what weapons does the lord have?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Ok I was thinking you had storm bolter as well

1 - 5 of 5 Posts