Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HQ

Lord in terminator armour with dark blade, visage, resilience, mutation, spiky bits, combi-melta, MOCU.

TROOPS

8 Marines, MOCU, infiltrate, 2 melta guns, AC with strength, lightning claws, mutation, spiky bits.

8 Marines, MOCU, infiltrate, 2 melta guns, AC with strength, lightning claws, mutation, spiky bits.

FAST ATTACK

7 Raptors, MOCU, infiltrate, 2 melta guns, AC with strength, lightning claws, mutation, spiky bits.

HEAVY SUPPORT

6 Havocs, MOCU, infiltrate, 4 missile launchers.

Its for fun really but its first run out will be at nottingham in a campaign weekend in which I am likely to be fighting marines all weekend, with the odd gaurd thrown in.

·
Registered
9 Posts
A few things. First whats, your lord going to be doing? I see terminator armor but no terminators for him to join?
Second, there is nothing stopping you from doing 2x L.claws on your champs, just remember that it is more expensive and you lose the versatitly of the power fist. I think most people would say claws belong on ICs and fists for your champs
Raptors look good, though its an expensive unit so beware
I understand you're loading up on ML havocks to take out marines but personally, I think using autocannons and tank hunter is just that much more effective. If I remember right, infiltrate doesn't count against your vet skill choice for alpha legion so its ok to have MoCU, infiltrate, tank hunter. You can also give your guys 4 special weapons, so if you're really afraid of marines, what about an 6-8 man 4 plasma gun squad? That will tear up marines AND terminators at rapid fire range and be cheaper I believe.

·