Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i finally got hold of the IA3 update and updated my elysian list with the new list :eek:k:

for those who dont have it is basically is the same, but has some nice little changes: vulture gunships are now FA with the option to take them as a squadron of up to 3... avenger fighter is now available and playable.. thunderbolt and lightening still over-costed but are more playable too... and i dont have it in fomt of me but i think that sky talon are now dedicated transport.

Some dont like that vulture have moved to FA as they now have to compete with the vendetta directly, however with the double FoC this shouldn't be a problem.

anyways ill get to the list :so_happy: (the things in brackets arnt included in the 1500pt list)

Elysian Command Squad
valk, heavy bolters
170pts

Lord Commissar
80pts

Elysian Vets
melta-gun
valk, heavy bolters
200pts

Elysian Vets
melta-gun
valk, heavy bolters
200pts

(Elysian Vets
melta-gun
valk, heavy bolters
200pts)

Elysian Vets
melta-gun
90pts

Elysian Vets
melta-gun
90pts

Vendetta
130pts

vendetta
130pts

Vulture Squadron
2 Vulture Gunships
punisher cannons
infrared targeting
320pts

(Vulture Squadron
2 Vulture Gunships
punisher cannons
infrared targeting
320pts)

Aegis line + Comms 70pts

Well i guess this all is quite self explanatory... zoom, drop, win (hopefully in that order :king: )

Aegis will bring reserves in faster so that the two vet squads have more chance of not allowing me to be tabled while i wait for the reserves...

this list works on the assumption that i will need to keep as much alive as possible, and that anything i kill isnt still killing me... so its not a brute force list.. (more of a dark eldar approach than a space marine one)

okay thats all any questions ill be happy to answer... and thanks in advance for any feedback :drinks:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts