Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· So be it.
1,898 Posts
With 2 vindicators, you don't need much ap2 (i.e. plasma) - meltas would be much better (and cheaper) in those tac. squads.

I'm not sure how I feel about both a libbie and a priest - I tend to take both as cheap HQs that do a lot for their points, but when you take two you have to consider whether the points could be better spent, whereas you have to take one.

I'd switch a sword or two to fists if you can on the SG, and a chapter banner is the best buy possible for them. That's +11/12 attacks for just 30 (I think?) points.

What I would do is drop the libbie and dozer blades on the Vindis to get a fist or two in the SG, the banner, and a 5 man scout squad with cloaks and snipers (or just one if you can't afford the 5/10 points). This gives you a great scoring unit, decent anti-MC (snipers and fists), and one hell of a beatstick, and overall I think it's more points efficient than having both HQs.

That's assuming, of course, that you have scouts...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.