Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Plague Priest(Lvl2, Plague Censor, Warp Scroll)-184
Warlock(Lvl2,Warpmusket,Warp-Energy Condenser)-135

29 Clanrats(Spears, Shields, Standard, Musician, Champion , Ratling Gun,Warlock here)-220
30 Clanrats(Spears, Shields, Standard, Musician, Ratling Gun)-217
20 Slaves-40
20 Slaves-40

20 Plague Monks(Musician, Standard, Champion, Shourd of Dripping Death, Plague Priest here)-193
5 Plague Censer Bearers-80

Doomwheel-150

Thats 1261 pts, constructive critism welcome,

the-graven

Edit: I was thinking if I drop the clanrat units to 25 and drop the shourd of dripping death then I can take another unit of 5 PCB's, should I do this or would it weaken my units too much??
Another Edit: I could drop the clanrat units to 25 and drop the ratling guns and take a unit of 18 Plague monks with Musician, Standard, would this be wise, it will lower the amount of clanrats and destroy some shooting capability.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok I've made a 1000 point army it hasn't got plague monks but a plague furnace since I like these strange machines like the doomwheel,screaming bell and the plague furnace.

Plague Priest(Lvl2, Flail, Plague Furnace, Warp Scroll)-324
Warlock Engineer(Lvl2, Warp-Energy Condenser, Doomrocket)-150

29 Clanrats(Spears, Shields, Musician, Standard, Poisoned Wind Mortar, Priest here)-222
29 Clanrats(Shields, Musician, Standard, Poisoned Wind Mortar, Warlock here)-207.5
20 Slaves-40
20 Slaves-40

That's 983.5, I don't know what to do with 16.5 points, so those are leftovers.

WHen going to 1500 pts I'll add Plague monks, PCB's and a Doomwheel

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Ok thx, I'm not gonna make a mix anymore I'm gonna make a plagueridden army(I just love the word plague) so here is Clan Plaguebearer(2000pts)

Skaven Plaguelord(Ha, Warpforged Blade, The Foul Pendant, Tail Weapon, Rat Hound Bodyguard)-183
Plague Priest(Lvl2, Plague Furnace, Flail, Warp Scroll)-324
Plague Priest(Lvl2, Plague Censer, Portrents of Verminous Doom)-171
Plague Priest(Lvl2, Plague Censer, Scrying Stone)-166

29 Clanrats(FC, Shields,Poisoned Wind Mortar, Plaguelord here)-215.5
29 Clanrats(FC, Shields,Poisoned Wind Mortar, Priest 3 here)-215.5
20 Slaves-40
20 Slaves-40

28 Plague Monks(FC, Plague Banner, Furnace and Priest 2 here)-251
6 Plague Censer Bearers-96
6 Plague Censer Bearers-96

Plagueclaw Catapult-100
Plagueclaw Catapult-100

Tot:1998

Note: The plaguelord is just a normal warlord, but plaguelord fits better in the fluff I still have to make.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH I made a mistake the warlord can't go in the plague monk unit since he isn't from clan pestilence. Well I'll switch him with Priest 2, he goes in clanrat unit, priest 2 in PM unit

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If I drop priest 3, I can take a unit of 17 plague monks for priest 2, but this would cost me a lvl2 mage, would this ruin my magic phase or would it help me make a stronge force, cuz it'll leave with a unit more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.