Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone

Heresy is telling me its some time since I last posted everything, so I decided to letting every one in here have a look at my new 1250 blood angel list. Im using it for the league in my gaming club, where they use some restrictions and we are supposs to bring "fair armies". I don't know what that means so I just went on and made a list after the restrictions.

Here it is

HQ
Librarian(unleash rage, shield)
Pts: 100

Troops
5 assault marines
meltagun, sarge w/ powerfist, razorback w/ TL heavy flamer
Pts: 155

10 tactical marines
flamer, missile launcher, sarge w/ combi-flamer, razorback w/ TL heavy flamer
Pts: 235

Fast attack
8 vanguards
powerweapon, 2 powerfist, sarge w/ powerweapon, Land Raider
Pts: 490

Heavy support
Predator
autocannon, las-sponsons
Pts: 135

Predator
autocannon, las-sponsons
Pts: 135

Total: 1250

Hope you like it, keep in mind the restrictions, so I can't simply throw in any thing I like ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
The list looks good, but instead of vanguards, I would go with assault termies. IMO it is a waste to get vanguard and not put JPs on them and heroic intervention.

BTW, what are the restrictions that this club puts on your armies?

Edit:

Gave the list a better then once over. With points saved with termies (which you can get 3 SS/TH) instead of vanguard, you can place your libby in termie armor.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The reason I choose Vanguards was actually because I wanted the ordinary LR instead of a Redeemer or crusader and I cant have 5 terminators and the Librarian in it, so therefore vanguards ;)

The restrictions is kind of focussed on stopping cookie cutting and to good underpriced units. They are kind of complicated ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts