Chaos Warriors: w/ (x17), FC - Gleaming Pendant, Shields, Mon - 290
Chaos Chariot - 110
Chaos Chariot - 110
Chaos Warhounds - 30
Chaos Warhounds - 30

++Special++
Chaos Knights - MoN, Ensorcelled Weapons

+++1176+++

So, I'm expected to be fighting pretty much just Empire, other WoC, BoC, and maybe Brettonians. MOSTLY Empire though.

So I have the Exalted Hero to pick off war machines, get rear charges, hunt wizards and be generally badass. Otherwise, pretty straightforward. Festus and the warriors march up and hit stuff while their flanks are protected by wolves. Chariots and Knights chill on flanks and hit hard.

I HAVE, LIKE, 100 POINTS TO BLOW SOMEWHERE. I CAN GET RID OF THE ENSORCELLED WEAPONS ON THE KNIGHTS AND GET ME ANOTERH 15 POINTS. WHAT SHOULD I DO ??? :DDD

·
Registered
483 Posts
1) The list is illegal w/ the exalted - he has to have MoT to ride the disc.
2) Keep the ensorcelled weapons. IMHO - never leave home w/o them!
3) Get at least a muso for the knights. The ability to do a swift reform is priceless.
4) Maybe put MoS on the chariots. You don't want them failing a panic check and booking it for you board edge.
5) If you're going to be facing mostly Empire, you're going to want a regular ward of some kind on that exalted because, well, cannons suck. Combine w/ 3rd Eye of Tzeentch for ward save shenanigans! :eek:k:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Probably a little late for this post. . . Ditch the Chaos Warhounds and use Gorebeast chariots instead of the vanilla chariots. If you properly kit your hero he should buy the army time to reach the opponent :grin:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts