Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far, most of my battles have been a bit smaller, in order to accommodate newer players. We're not worrying with flyers for a while, and I don't want to field my Imperial Knight just yet, because it's absurdly OP against everyone else I play with so I'm waiting for them to get more stuff.

I'm also away from my books for a while, so if you see any glaring errors- point them out and I'll adjust and edit.

So tell me what you think of this...

HQ: (140)

Emperor's Champion

Troops 1 (Crusader Squad- 166)
9x Initiates w/ Chainswords & Bolter Pistol w/ 1 Flamer
Dedicated Transport: Rhino w/Storm Bolter

Troops 2 (Crusader Squad- 236)

9x Initiates w/ Bolters, Lascannon, Plasma Gun
1x Sword Brother w/ Combi-Plas & Power Weapon, Melta Bomb
Dedicated Transport: Rhino w/Storm Bolter

Troops 3 (Crusader Squad- 245)

9x Space Marines w/ Bolters, 1x Lascannon, 1x Melta
1x Sword Brother (Combi-Melta, Melta Bomb)
Dedicated Transport: Drop Pod w/Storm Bolter

Elite: (460)

4x Assault Terminators & 1x Sergeant w/ Thunder Hammers & Storm Shields
Dedicated Transport: Land Raider Crusader w/ Multi-Melta

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just so we're clear, I know a lot of people swear by them but I'm not a fan of Centurions. I'm sorry, but I don't find them as fun to customize as I do Terminators and some of the other units.

·
Registered
564 Posts
when i use my black templars now, i usually run at least 2-4 Neo's in each unit of 10. this works well, as they now are pretty much cheaper Init's with pretty much have the same statline, except obviously their armour save. this also gives you a sacrifial fella to get the chapter tactics going, rage and counterstrike. also not as nasty as losing an Init.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.