Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I am new to this game and I need an advice in my army. Tried one list and after few games I decided to change it to this.

HQ - Ahriman
Tr1 - Thousand Sons (9)
Tr2 - CSM (10), Nurgle, Plasma Gun 2, Veterans
Fast Attack - Heldrake with Baleflamer (2)
Heavy Support - Predator (2) - one with laserweapons and one with classics

Instead of Predators I used Obliterators and Havocs. What do you think about this list?

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
It works, i guess, pretty standard list. lots of points in ahriman and those TSons. lots of expectations upon those hell turkeys, uh? :grin:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Turkeys are doing well. Most kills are done by them.

The Ahriman Squad is ussualy a problem because they are under fire all the time and I am not (yet) favored by the Chaos Gods:) They are gone sooner than they can do any harm

I am thinking of replacing one of the birds and "plain" Predator. Any suggestions what to pick?

·
Warsmith
1,190 Posts
Hi guys,

HQ - Ahriman
Tr1 - Thousand Sons (9)

Quite a Point Sink, but with Ahriman you can pack quite a bit of firepower. Providing you inflitrate to get maximum shooting time not a bad plan.

Tr2 - CSM (10), Nurgle, Plasma Gun 2, Veterans

I would drop Vets (Maybe) and look to perhaps finind points for a rhino

Fast Attack - Heldrake with Baleflamer (2)
Heavy Support - Predator (2) - one with laserweapons and one with classics

Looks good to me, with two Heldrakes you my look towards an agis defence line with a comlink to make sure they show up when you want them two

Instead of Predators I used Obliterators and Havocs. What do you think about this list?
I personaly think Preds are better, but it depends on the amount of AT your opponent brings, I win quite a few games with over saturation of armour. Not sure how this falls or what your local meta-game looks like.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts