Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The list is as follows and is pretty simple really.

Chapter Master (X4)

Relic blade, Artificer armour, Storm shield, Digital weapons, Bike, Melta bombs, Plasma pistol

Works out at 240pts per model so it'a a bit short of the 1000. Any comments and criticism welcome.

This list has been improvised to make use of my only (for the time being) miniatures which is four blokes on bikes. Opponents will be mostly Orks, Tau & Daemons. Lack of anti-air won't be a problem as the gaming group in my FLGS as well my circle of regular gaming buddies have had a blanket ban on Flyers since their introduction.

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
I'm not sure as to how long those guys will last... I think if you're running them individually then you may want to run them up to opposing commanders and challenge them at every chance you get.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Nocturn - That is something that nags at me but I'm hoping T5 will avoid that issue for the most part. I know the Daemons player has a Greater Daemon which always makes an appearance and that could be a problem.

@JaceofUltramar - Yeah I think durability was always going to be an issue with list. I'm hoping that between the Storm shields, T5 and the movement afforded by Bikes I can soak up quite a bit.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Keep it coming if you've got anything else to add.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts