Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Grand Lord Munchkin
7,045 Posts
Ok.... Drop all the crap on the RP get rid of the wolf claws on the wg and give them PF. Drop the pf from the gh units and give them motw and a melta. Next drop the 2 extra wg and the cyclone, nice but too pricy for this lvl. Get 2 LF units with 3 ml each and give them razors with lasplas. If you want you can reduce your squads to 5 and lasplas spam.... But this should be good. If you have points give your gh standards and if you have a lot maybe PW but I doubt it.

· Grand Lord Munchkin
7,045 Posts
You are right man. If I am right, I have the codex memorized for the most part, it's 140. But I don't think he will need more that 6 with 2 lasplas razors. That's 4 targets a turn. Should do the trick.

· Grand Lord Munchkin
7,045 Posts
You can not have 3 ml if you have 3 lf. You need 4. I would dump the cyclone and the extra wg and give your lf more men and missiles.

· Grand Lord Munchkin
7,045 Posts
The reason I go for the razors with lasplas is because you can have to effective armor/hard infentry killers for low cost just to bump up your fire support. A lone vindi is an explosion waiting to happen and you don't get the punch from a lf group. If some jackass fields a pred you are basically putting an entire LF group on it just to take it down where as you can fry them reliably with the razors.

· Grand Lord Munchkin
7,045 Posts
Cc. If you get hit with dedicated cc units you will lose.

· Grand Lord Munchkin
7,045 Posts
Razors depends upon how my group does kp but yeah, agree with most of the last post.

· Grand Lord Munchkin
7,045 Posts
Tbh I do a full razorwing at this lvl but I didn't want to change his list to much.

· Grand Lord Munchkin
7,045 Posts
Tbh I do a full razorwolf at this lvl but I didn't want to change his list to much.

· Grand Lord Munchkin
7,045 Posts
We are giving you all purpose list, iow competetive builds. At 1000 points you can razorspam your enemy into oblivion. Of course there is more than one comp build. And footslogging=dead, never do it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.