Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
yeah u would have a problem with any large armor armies. But just see a couple of things, u have pair of lightning claws on the lord, or one claw with the combie melta. Cause u cant have two claws and a melta at the same time. the thousand suns squad is priced wrongly (and over priced if i might add), should be 301pts. giving the champ in the noise marine squad a power weapon is kind of dual rolling the squad for cc and range fire with the blastmaster, but this can still work well.

Maybe drop the noise marine squad and try and get some heavy options, like a vindi or oblits. i suggest dropping the ea off all the rhinos as well. And i take it that the lord is running in the rhino with the zerkers.

·
Registered
82 Posts
yeah ur right bout the thousand suns, i miss read it. :read:

but ur wrong bout the pair of lightning claws. read the codex pg 92, (wont write specifically what it says due to forum rules) but u cant have both. (its the last entry under the chaos lord stats, and tells u what u replace. u can never replace the pistol on CSM units. :read:

plus it would be pretty hard having lightning claws and shooting a combie weapon.

·
Registered
82 Posts
tell u wat, i WAS lookin at the termi armor 1. :read:
thats wierd that u can have both, ususally its one or the other. but i guess thats wat it says.
and it doesn't say that it removes his bolt pistol, so i think he can still use the lightning claws, combie and bolt pistol!!! thats pretty cool. :grin:

i would consider taking a deamon weapon of khorne, for the extra attacks (but it comes at a risk), so when he's with the zerkers, they will REALLY rip up in cc. :victory:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts