Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
alright, now i have read some feedback from my other threads and i think i made a better list. . .idk i only used 1 rhino but this 1 has 2, let me know if this list is ok.:eek:k:
and the point total is 995

Daemon Prince
-wings
-tzeentch
-bolt of change
-warptime

Noise Marines 10
-sonic Blasters 8
-blast master
Noise Champion
-doom siren
-meltabombs
Rhino
-daemonic possession
-combi melta

Chaos Space Marines 5
-1 melta gun
Aspiring Champion
-chaos glory
-combi melta

Chaos Havocs 5
-2 melta guns
-2 flamers
Aspiring Champion
-combi melta
Rhino
-Daemonic
-combi melta

now the dreadnought and the vindicator both cost the same

Dreadnought
-TL lascannon
-extra armor
-heavy flamer
-missile launcher
-----OR-----
Vindicator
-daemonic possession

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sometimes i run 3 dreadnoughts depending on the opponent, but i have a 1/20 to fail, its like i was made to run dreadnoughts lol, but i got good like with dreadnoughts and not with my dice:grin:

·
4,491 Posts
alright, now i have read some feedback from my other threads and i think i made a better list. . .idk i only used 1 rhino but this 1 has 2, let me know if this list is ok.:eek:k:
and the point total is 995

Daemon Prince
-wings
-tzeentch
-bolt of change
-warptime
Looks ok. Personally i like Winds of Chaos better than Bolt of Change.

Noise Marines 10
-sonic Blasters 8
-blast master
Noise Champion
-doom siren
-meltabombs
Rhino
-daemonic possession
-combi melta
Im really confused about this unit. It looks like a ranged unit with the Sonic Blasters and Blastmaster, but then you have a Champ with meltabombs and a Combi-Melta on the Rhino....
If i was you, i would seperate them into 2 units. Run 5 men with Sonic Blasters, and a seperate unit of 5 with Bolters and a Blastmaster.

Chaos Space Marines 5
-1 melta gun
Aspiring Champion
-chaos glory
-combi melta
I cant see this unit achieving much really.

Chaos Havocs 5
-2 melta guns
-2 flamers
Aspiring Champion
-combi melta
Rhino
-Daemonic
-combi melta
Better off running them as Chosen so that they can outflank, and give them say 4 Melta and 1 Flamer. No Aspiring Champ needed. Drop Daemonic Possession and the Combi-Melta too.

now the dreadnought and the vindicator both cost the same

Dreadnought
-TL lascannon
-extra armor
-heavy flamer
-missile launcher
-----OR-----
Vindicator
-daemonic possession
Vindicator.
My advise is above.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
well i. . .your correct about the sonic and i did post it a wind of chaos at first, but i wasnt sure, but thanks, thanks alot this is gunna be a huge help, and when i test this list, im dedicating that fight to you my friend lol

·
4,491 Posts
Try dropping the unit of 5 CSM, and the Noisemarines.

Then use the points in the following way...

5 Noise Marines
- Blastmaster
(Optional Rhino)

X Noise Marines
- Sonic Blasters
- Rhino
(Where X = Whatever points you have remaining)

Do this after changing the Havocs to Chosen, and changing their weapons, and removing upgrades on the Rhino.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
My god... you have 23 models in 1000pts, and their aren't even any of the usually heavy hitting point sinks like oblitorators, or terminators. Still these facts aside I imagine your list looks weird do to you using what you have unhand so I will give relevant advice instead of nit picking. I am strapped for time so here are a few suggestions.

1) Never did like bolt of tzeentch, since he really shouldn't be focusing on taking out tanks unless their in assault range. Winds of chaos is a far better choice against loyalists anyways since it can hurt tank/terminators, and anything else.

2) Your noise marines seem to be a massive point sink for models that die just like everyone else. Also generally the blastmaster is a bit of a waste (Unless you really can't find light anti tank weapons else where in your list). Also please don't throw possession on a 35pt tank its never worth it on a rhino, I beg you at the very least just take extra armor instead. Also I see why you put on a combi melta (Lack of anti tank), but its never worth it for a single shot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.