Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Cool list, I think that will work pretty well as is. Two AV14 fronted tanks at 1000 points will give some people nightmares, especially backed up by the melta vets who may as well be straight from 5th ed treadhead style.

If I was looking at it, I'd think -
Hmmm how often will my veterans be in orders range? Not often? Ditch the voxcasters.
Hmmm I'll be fielding a combined infantry squad bubble wrapping tanks for a 5+ cover save. Can I squeeze Camo Netting on one or both of them to make that a 4+?
Hmmmm I'll be using the commissar to avoid challenges and slot baddies with his higher strength attack... but how often will he get to make it? Could I make some points up by swapping that powerfist for a power axe and still having a good effect?
Hmmmm... when are platoon standards ever worth their points?
Hmmmm... am I actually going to use those Platoon command squad flamers or should I run it naked hiding behind the tanks as an orders caddy?
Hmmmm... is there any possible way to make up the points needed for an Aegis defence line?

Let us know what changes you make, if any, and how it goes!

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
I have no idea how much points the Aegis defence line
Well... noting the site rules, if you were to do some maths and find the solution to X=4(200)/16 it may put you in the right direction... ahem.

I am still contemplating about the camo netting as well.
Fair enough. I just can't resist an (almost) guaranteed save for tanks. 6+ cover in the open? Sweet!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts