Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is my 1000 pts list that I usually run for tourneys, let me know what you think!

HQ

Daemon Prince
-Wings, Mark of Slaanesh, Lash of Submission

Daemon Prince
-Wings, Mark of Slaanesh, Lash of Submission

TROOPS

8 Noise Marines
-2 Sonic Blasters, Champ w/ Personal Icon, Doom Siren, Power Fist
-Rhino

7 Noise Marines
-1 Sonic Blaster, 1 Blastmaster, Champ w/ Doom Siren, Power Fist
-Rhino

HEAVY SUPPORT

Obliterator

Obliterator

1000 tot

*LIST EDITED*

DPs flyes around lashing and charging thins if needed, 6 NMs squad sit at home providing fire support, 8 NMs squad go stealing objectives and bring the icon for DS oblits, and obviously oblits provides long/mid range fire support.

C&C very appreciated!

·
Registered
173 Posts
I agree with Lord Rhal, Don't worry about loosing some fire power your princes are beasts against armor. you will be alright, oh yeah and always make techo noises when ever you lash a squad believe me it works wonders on demoralizing your opponents moral. also say things like i bet those marines are grinding on each other and making out right now. oh yeah victory will be yours.

Sen

·
Registered
384 Posts
I agree in that you should drop one of yor Oblits. In a 1k point game, 2 Oblits should be enough. use the extra points to add another man or two each squad, and get more Sonic Blasters, man!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
thanx for the advices!

As for the list i was worried about heavy mech armies that's the cause of 3 oblits, but as you noticed DPs should handle it.
I don't think that i'll take more Sonic Blasters, mabye 2 more for the CC unit just because the 6man NMs will stay in the rhino 99% of the time, and only 2 guys can fire out of the rhino.
I'll drop 1 oblit and beef up the 6man NMs squad a bit more, if i have the pts mabye a champ w/ siren & Pfist, i'll edit the list asap.

oh yeah and always make techo noises when ever you lash a squad believe me it works wonders on demoralizing your opponents moral.
def i'll do it nex time! lool!! just wanna see my opponent's face!

Thanx again for the suggestions!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts