Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,630 Posts
I'm not sold on the waveserpent for the wraithblades. They won't be able to charge till maybe turn two if you disembark immediately or turn 3 if you move the serpent first turn.
I'd look into getting them some guns if you're set on the serpent for them. If not, I'd run the wraithblades on foot.
I'd put all the points in the bike squad to increase the size and put some guns on them.
The Farseer can be extremely useful as a force multiplier so I think he'd get targeted in short order and the 3 bikes as they are aren't a theat on their own. If I was a playing against this list , that would be the first unit I'd go for as its first blood and slay the warlord points as well as removing a potential lynchpin unit.

But these are all just suggestions - the list has the potential to do just fine. It's a lot of fast units in an objective based game :)

· Registered
1,630 Posts
Warning: If you run jetbikes with all scatter lasers you run the risk of being labelled 'that guy'
Its by far the best choice for jetbikes and is possibly the best unit in the codex but it depends on the people you play as to whether you get grief over it..
I'd be fine both running and playing against it - it really depends on the people you're going to play.
I'd sound them out and if they're happy, then go for it.
If they decide that the sky has indeed fallen with the new eldar codex then maybe only only take three scatterlasers.
There's no point making and painting a unit no one will play against.
On the other hand, if someone forces you to weaken your list then if they win it doesn't count.
They may as well decide that the only thing that isn't op is storm guardians and you have to take 1k of them :grin:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.