Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi dudes,

your thoughts on the following. will mainly be fighting orks.

Chapter Master -

Artificer Armour -
Power sword -
Stormbolter -

Tactical Squad (10)

Missile Launcher -
Rhino - 35

Tactical Squad (10)

Missile Launcher
Rhino -

Terminator Squad

Land Raider Crusader

Your thoughts and opinions are welcome :)

·
So be it.
1,901 Posts
Orks - you want things that kill lots of people for less. So, hurricane bolters, flamers, mls... Needless to say, you should be taking flamers pretty much everywhere - they can get anywhere from 3-12 guys dead (depending on spread and luck). Remember too that he will have way more guys than you - hordes take down termis with little-no effort. If you're taking termis they should have claws for maximum shreddage, but even then more flamers and pie plates is arguable more effective. If you need points for flamers, the artificer armor isn't super important, or drop the CM upgrade, or drop a ML for two, or the stormbolter and ML for two and a combi or something. Seriously, flamers save lives.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

Ok I can probably squeeze some flames in there somewhere. Problem is though he always has a load of trukks and any time the flamers are close enough I get charged and smashed to bits. I have had a lot more luck with assault cannons and MLs. The termites will get out of the LR after it has fired all its stuff at a unit and they can finish it off.

That's the plan anyway

1 - 4 of 4 Posts