Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey,
I had a similar eldar list that played 5 games and won 4, given the loss I've decided to make a new list, despite not having much experience in eldar.
please feel free to give your opinions and suggestions!

Farseer: runes of warding and guide= 90

10 Fire Dragons= 160
-> Wave Serpent: twin-linked shuriken cannon= 100

6 Guardian Jetbikes: 2 shuriken cannons= 152

6 Guardian Jetbikes: 2 shuriken cannons= 152

5 Pathfinders= 120

3 Vypers: missile launchers and shuriken cannons= 225

total= 999

don't go hating my vypers without thinking about the missiles and guide combination :shok:

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Its pretty obvious but if the vypers and a single shuriken cannon from the jetbikes are dropped then this list could fit in 2 fire prisms. The thing with vypers is that they are far too fragile to be relied upon. The farseer would have to be 6 inches away from them meaning he can be taken down by a single krak missile. Have the farseer run with the fire dragons and guide their shooting for tank overkill.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, i knew about the fire prism thing and purposely didn't take them, theres just too much going into that big gun for my liking.
secondly the intention is to cast guide from the wave serpent :)

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
However having a pair of fire prisms will help to decrease hordes. This list will struggle against armies like tau, nids, orks, guard and other eldar due to lack of numbers. In fact the idea of dropping 2 large blasts will help clear matters.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
would getting a single prism be enough, you have to spend near on a quarter of the points for two

1 - 6 of 6 Posts