1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HQ)
Lord w/ Jump Pack, Pair of Lightning Claws

Troops)
10x Chaos Space Marines, 2x Meltaguns, Asp Champ, Power Fist, Meltabombs, Icon of Chaos Glory, in a Rhino x/ Extra Armor, Combi Melta

10x Chaos Space Marines, 2x Meltaguns, Asp Champ, Power Fist, Meltabombs, Icon of Chaos Glory, in a Rhino w/ Extra Armor, Combi Melta

Fast Attack)
10x Chaos Raptors, 2x Flamer, Asp Champ w/ Pair of Lightning Claws, Icon of Chaos Glory

That gives me 970 points so I have a few to spend still.

I want the list be friendly and as competitive as possible while remaining Night Lordsy. I see a good number of very good mechanized lists but also some hordes.

·
Registered
63 Posts
You don't need melta bombs and power fist, so that's 10 more points. The last 40 points seems to be a personal choice, really, not much you can fit, and you've got your bases covered as far as I can see.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
drop the flamers in the Raptor squad for meltas, give the Champ a PF.

the meltas are popping transports and then you can swoop in for an assault.

i know a lot of people want to use IoCG for Chaos Undivided, but IMO IoS is excellent for Raptors. and don't think IoS = Slaaneshi cultists, it could mean that units with this mark are simply stupidly fast, which is just right for the NL: hit hard and fast, and fade away.

good hunting.

·
Registered
246 Posts
drop the flamers in the Raptor squad for meltas, give the Champ a PF.

the meltas are popping transports and then you can swoop in for an assault.

i know a lot of people want to use IoCG for Chaos Undivided, but IMO IoS is excellent for Raptors. and don't think IoS = Slaaneshi cultists, it could mean that units with this mark are simply stupidly fast, which is just right for the NL: hit hard and fast, and fade away.

good hunting.
Quite right here. The Raports must hit fast if they want to make it, for they are really expensive, so the Slaanesh Icon gives them the actual chance to hit hard and fast, before a marine can hit you back at least.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Icon of Slaanesh is very good advice. You're exactly right that I just stuck Icon of Chaos Glory on there because they are an undivided army.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Raptors mark slanesh is the way to go.
1 champ with lightning claws
2 melta guns (this is for dreads, tanks and other big stuff.)

The Lord I would give him a powerfist and a plasma pistol or demon sword and no mark this gives you S5 D6 extra atacks but only trouble with a demon sword is walkers, you cant kill a dread in CC but with a power fist you can. you could give the champ the power fist and take the demon sword for the lord

I would give the rino's havoc lancers because the crew has unit has melta guns
this gives you range and what you need a against swarm army's.
remember your not only playing against space marines.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm torn. I like all those power fist attacks on my Lord but I was just convinced of the importance of initiative. Perhaps a daemon weapon is the way to go. The melta guns are not enough protection from dreads you don't think?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts