Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the weaknesses to such a list and how will it do against a 1000 pt ork horde or a basic 1000 pt vanilla marines army?

DP
Khorne Berserkers - Rhino - Icon of Khorne
Khorne Berserkers - Rhino
2 Obliterators
Defiler

Any tips for countering Orks or Vanilla marines with a khorne type army?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What exactly are you putting in each of the units, including your daemon prince? I think I could help you more if I knew what you had.

Also with orks and vanhila marines you should blow shit up with your defiler so that your not terribly out numbered before you assault with those close combat units.
DP - Wings, Warptime

Not sure about that other stuff yet, probly the banner that adds +1 atk to the berserkers. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
477 Posts
DP - Wings, Warptime

Not sure about that other stuff yet, probly the banner that adds +1 atk to the berserkers. Any suggestions?
I am assuming you mean the Icon of Khorne.. Which is for Chaos Space marines and other non-affiliated units in the codex..

Berserkers all have the Mark of Khorne anyways and the +1 attack is already illustrated in their stats..

Warptime on a DP isn't very fluffy but I guess if you have to have one it might as well be undivided with warptime.

As for orcs and marines... STR8 AP3 is as good as it gets.. <3 defilers...

·
Registered
366 Posts
Looks pretty good to be honest.

DP with wings and warptime is AWSOME

2 Squads of 8 Zerkers plus a Skullchamp with fist in each mounted in Rhinos. Also pretty good.

2 Oblits - split these and take up 2 heavy slots - if the first one pops something with his laz/melta/any other weapon and you dont need the second to shoot it then its a waste of the second one.

Defiler - Personally never used one - Battle cannon and 4 CCweapon versions have torn through plenty of my armys so yes i dont think your going wrong with this. Though as you expand to larger games thing about getting a second or it will act as a magnet for every AV destroying shot.

·
Registered
941 Posts
if your worried 'bout hordes (like orks) give the defiler a heavy flamer!:victory:

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
As for orcs and marines... STR8 AP3 is as good as it gets.. <3 defilers...
Corr... Defilers proper fuck with orcs... Battlecannons killing stacks of them on 2s followed by 4DCCW's Fleet-assaulting Kola-Kanz.

R I Bloody P.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts