Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi need help again making some lists again i got alot more orks this time and dont know an efficient way to field them 1000,1500, 2000
Heres what i got
140 ork boys
15 shootas
8 bikes
6 kopters
4 trukks
3 killa kans
1 dreadnaught
10 rocket assault guys
8 burna boy
8 heavy mechine guys
3 missile guys
34 runts 2 runt herders
3 wierd boys
4 war bosses
6 nobz with powerklaw
Lol smile emoticon

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Do you have a codex mate? Looking at the unit entries may be a good way to start...

Other than that, think about what you want your forces to do. You will need a little bit of tank killing, a little bit of firepower sponges like the dreadnought, and a whole lot of speed like the bikes, kopters, and boys or nobs in trukks.

Why don't you have a shot at building a list with that in mind?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i do try to make and customize the lists i have but i just got all new troops. i wanted some expert help because i dont know what to take compared to other units. plus i wanted a list to bring to a big hangout im going too :(

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
It depends on what you want your army to be? Do want a speed freaks list that is fast? DO you want bunch of troops geared to assault? It really depends on what you want your army to be and what direction you want to go. It also depends on the league you play with and regular opponents play.

·
Registered
564 Posts
4 trukks each with 11 boyz and a nob with powerklaw
2 units of bikes (mongrel up a warboss and put him on the bike)
a squad of 5 koptas

that will give you a good start at a fast in your face list something around 1000pnts give or take as I don't have my codex handy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts