Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm willing and likely to ally ig but I refuse to run henchmen.

My opponent will be playing chaos.

I have a general idea that my opponent is running a sorcerer, 2 squads of m.o.t. Marines in rhinos, a squad of T-sons and a predator.

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
What do you have?

Off the top of my head I'd recommend a terminator core with maybe a dreadknight and some IG heavy weapon platforms to pop those transports.

·
Registered
113 Posts
we need some more then that, i can conjure up several lists from nowhere but you need to give us what you want, you want assault, shooty shooty, horrible cheese or fluff etc etc...

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have draigo, a libby, 10 pagk swords, hammer, stave, 2 psycannon. 20 tagk 4 hammer, 4 psycannon, banner, stave, 2 apo, all halberds. Dreadnought, 2 autocannon sentinals, 2 chimera, 1 rhino, 50ish guardsmen, commisar lord, 6 autocannon hwt, 3 lascannon hwt, 6 flamer 3 melta gun guardsmen.

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
Okay, I'll stick with my idea. Keep Draigo, get in as many termis as you can. Then prioritise some heavy weapon teams and round it out with whatever grey knights and guard you can.

Also, please try to avoid using abbreviations in your posts, as you get more help if people know what you're saying. Not everyone knows all the specific unit abbreviations. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts