Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all his is my most recent list that im working on but im tossed between does it suck or does it "kick em were it urts!" there will be some notes after each one. Im sorry to put a whole two lists in one post but I guess its better than having two posts. Thanks for any help dont think this thank you applies if you just look at the list and go away:grin:

Lord - termie amour, twin claws, MON = 150

Elite

5 chosen - 3 flamers, melta gun, MON = 155

4 Termies - MON, heavy flammer, champ, PF, combi-melta = 190

Troops

8 marines - 2 meltas, champ, PW, MON = 220

8 marines - 2 plasma guns, champ, PW, MON = 230

Fast attack

5 bikes - MON, champ, PW, 2 flamers = 255

Heavy support

5 havocs - 3 H.bolters = 120

Obliterator = 75
Greater demon = 100

=1495

Ok well here is what I have to say, will my troops actually get any killing done? Also my Lord isnt something im very proud I have a sorceror model but I have no idea what to do with him. I know it strange that the chosen have flamers and a melta gun but I just want to be able to have some options on what to use them for. The bikes support the chosen otherwise I think they will be blown to hell. The only real reason that the termies have a champ is for the greater demon. anyways on with the show!

Lord - termie armour, twin claws = 130

Elite

4 termies - PF, MON, heavy flamer, combi-melta - 180

Troops

7 marines - MON, 2 meltas -175
7 marines - MON, 2 Plasma guns - 185

Fast attack

5 bikes - PW, champ, 2 flamers, MON - 255

Heavy support

obliterator - 75

=1005

I actually only removed a few things for this list list and that is what worries me, im scared that I no longer have that deadlyness that I liked about the 1500pt list. Otherwise I have nothing to say.

Oh just one thing does anyone have link for me to some nice biker tactica?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Your troop Choices of the CSM squads you will need to have 10 Marines to field special weapons. You get 1 Assault Choice, then at 10 marines you get The Heavy weapons choice.

Other then your 5 man bike squad it seems to me that your list is on the slow side. You might have a little bit of trouble with more mobile armies like tau. The MoN will help some but you are still going to be taking a lot of Fire before you get to them.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh crap! Youre right I forgot about the weapons thing I usually work with squads of 10. As for the army being slow, well it is slow but with the terminators and obliterator deep striking, the chosen infiltrating, bikes speeding and demon being summoned not to mention the havocs should be stationary most of the game the only things unable to get anywhere are the marines and I might get rhinos but dam! It aint cheap for a whole 35pts

1 - 3 of 3 Posts