Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Ask me about Pins
1,408 Posts
Doh, failed at reading the title here... must be time for bed...

hey check tomorrow, Gen Ahab is putting up his guide to Thunderwolves...

BTW, Long fangs are completely awesome... but I don't know if you need to allocate a WG to them... unless you're putting him in termie armor and giving him a cyclone... Let him roll with the Rune Priest.

Also, they're cheap, so I'd make sure to have 3 full units...

·
Ask me about Pins
1,408 Posts
Rune priests sitting inside of a razorback is not value added. Living lightning is one of the best Psy abilities in the game... so yeah, keep him in the Rhino.

I don't have any experiance with TWC, but I'm curious to know if they'd work at 1500...

The main concern is that you end up shorting yourself on other ranged firepower... so the quick fix would be to drop down the squad size in your GH and feed more points into the Long Fangs. And perhaps drop the dread for more Long Fangs....

But ultimately, what you're doing is putting a ton of points into one unit... so once that goes, your SoL.... But if you try to beef up the other elements, you lose the firepower needed to convince your opponent NOT to shoot everything at the TWC... My gut says it's going to be very hard to balance....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.