- Bloodthirster + Blessing of the Blood God + Unholy Might
- 20* Bloodletters of Khorne + Chaos Icon + Instrument of Chaos
- 10* Daemonettes of Slaanesh
- 9* Daemonettes of Slaanesh + Chaos Icon
- Soul Grinder of Chaos + Phlegm + Tongue
- Daemon Prince of Chaos + Daemonic Flight + Iron Hide + Unholy Might + Mark of Nyrgle (+1T) + Cloud of Flies + Noxious Touch + Aura of Decay
I'll put the Skulltaker with the Bloodletters and have an Icon in each deployment half, just in case. I wanted to have a large unit of the Bloodletters so that there would be a lot of bodies between the Skulltaker and any shooting damage, and to be able to drag lots of units into combat at once by spreading the assault.
Soul Grinder will squat at the back and provide covering shooting, avoiding most contact so that he can focus on this role.
DP and Bloodthirster are fast and deadly and will get busy asap until everything else can reach the assault.