[Homebrew] Melekh the Changer - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-19-09, 06:32 PM Thread Starter
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Default [Homebrew] Melekh the Changer

Just been playing the Storm of Chaos over in Afghanistan (so my Warriors are now basecoated in sand and didn't cost a penny, whoohoo!), and we decided to come up with a special character based on it.

Anyway, thought I'd go back to Hordes of Chaos for Inspiration -

I present to you, Melekh the Changer, Lieutenant of the Everchosen, Champion of Tzeentch

Melekh the Changer - 560pts
Chaos Lord Stats - see Page 52, Warriors of Chaos

Weapons and Equipment - Pyroclast Scythe, Pearlescent Armour, Shield of the Gorgon, Greater Disc of Tzeentch

Special Rules - Will of Chaos, Eye of the Gods, Consume Thy Soul, My Son, Champion of Tzeentch, Eye of the Tempest

Pyroclast Scythe - This is a Magic Halberd and may be used in the Shooting Phase as normal shooting attack inflicting 2D6 automatic hits with a range of 18" and a Strength of 4. In addition, Once per battle, at the start of a Close Combat phase, the Pyroclast Scythe may be used as a Hellfire Sword (found on page 112 of Army Book: Warriors of Chaos). This does not have the normal +1 Strength of a Halberd. If you choose to do so, the weapon is treated as a normal halberd from then on, and may not be used as a Shooting attack.

Pearlescent Armour - This is treated as a suit of Armour that Grants a 2+ Armour Save. Any weapon which wounds Melekh with an Armour Save modifier from the strength of it's weapon recieves a Ward Save equal to the armour save modifier. (i.e Melekh is wounded by a Str 6 attack, which has a -3 Armour Save. This Grants Melekh a 4+ Ward Save. If Melekh is wounded by a Str 4 Attack, with a -1 Armour Save modifier, this grants Melekh a 6+ Ward Save).

Shield of the Gorgon - Shield. In addition, if any enemy unit within 12" wishes to target Melekh for any reason, they must first pass a Leadership test. If failed, they may do nothing for the rest of that turn.

Greater Disc of Tzeentch - This is a normal Disc of Tzeentch, with the following exceptions - It has an attack value of 0, Causes Terror. If any enemy models are in base contact with the Disc of Tzeentch at the start of friendly Magic Phases, then they take a single Str 5 Flaming Hit.

Consume Thy Soul - Enemy Unit Champions slain in a challenge also count for the purposes of Eye of the Gods rolls for Melekh. However, enemy Characters slain do not grant a roll on the Eye of Gods, unless they are slain by any Magic Missiles that Melekh uses.

My Son - One Chaos Sorceror with the Mark of Tzeentch in the army may be upgraded to Level 4 for +105pts. It may not then take any additional options, such as a Steed, or Magic Items.

Champion of Tzeentch - Melekh may choose a lore from Common Lores of Magic. He knows every spell from this Lore, in addition to knowing every single spell from the Lore of Tzeentch. He has +1 on his attempts to cast spells.

Eye of the Tempest - All enemy units within 12" count as being under the effects of the spell "Pandaemonium" from the Lore of Tzeentch, Page 108, Warriors of Chaos.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer Fantasy Battles & Age of Sigmar > Warhammer Rules Discussion > WFB Houserules and Homebrews

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode