Grudgemaster - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-01-09, 10:19 AM Thread Starter

Grudgemaster

I had thought of this some time ago and its based on the idea that there are appointed dwarfs who are sent out to settle grudges because some had failed to do so or they were never given their chance. These dwarfs wonder the land and rally dwarfs together for a venture to end the unsettled grudges.

HERO
Dwarf GrudgeMaster.....125 pts
M - 3
WS - 6
BS - 4
S - 4
T - 5
W - 2
I - 4
A - 3
Ld - 10

Equipment:
Hand Weapon
Gromril Armour
Dammaz Karak Kron - The Book of Everlasting Grudges bares the Rune of Courage allowing the book to act as a standard allowing any unit the GrudgeMaster joins to become immune to Fear and Terror.

Options:
+ May be armed with a great weapon(4pts),
or a pistol(5pts).
+ May also choose a crossbow(5pts),or a
Dwarf handgun(10pts).
+ May carry a shield(2pts).
+ May choose runic items from the Weapons,
Armour and Talisman lists with a
maximum total value of 75pts.

SPECIAL RULES:
Unbreakable
GrudgeWeapon - Whatever weapon the GrudgeMaster wields, it bares the GrudgeRune allowing the GrudgeMaster to specifically target a nominated enemy monster or character. Note that this does count against the number of runes the weapon may bear.
Settle the Grudges - The grudgeMaster cannont be appointed as the general of you're army as he maintains his duty of attending to the grudges

The GrudgeMaster was more meant to be fluffy then anything else, anyways what say you?

Last edited by imntdead; 05-01-09 at 09:31 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-01-09, 12:11 PM

Dafistofmork's Flag is: United Kingdom

i would price him at 125pts minimum-he is a thane with a standard(10pts?), and 40ishpts of runes on him. up him to 150 and add two pts of strength-so that he can kill monsters easier, which fits in with both fluff and battle powers. he shold be unable to be general as well-he is more foccused on killing his foe than leading the army.

otherwise, i love it.

humm, true. This is yet again proof the Orks are smarter the Elves.-Micklez
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-01-09, 09:21 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dafistofmork View Post
i would price him at 125pts minimum-he is a thane with a standard(10pts?), and 40ishpts of runes on him. up him to 150 and add two pts of strength-so that he can kill monsters easier, which fits in with both fluff and battle powers. he shold be unable to be general as well-he is more foccused on killing his foe than leading the army.
Yeah I was trying not to make something that can already be made. I know the GrudgeMaster is basically a thane with a Grudge Rune and the Rune of Courage; but such a character can't even be made according to the Dwarf army book. However you are right, he is cheap not to cheap; but cheap for his stats and what he does I think I will go with 125 pts. I wouldn't make him any stronger he is supposed to be a great warrior not a dwarf on steroids and besides if you combine youre +2 str, a great weapon w/Master Rune of Kragg the Grim and the Rune of Cleaving then he would be str 9 which would be greater then any monster I can think of. You are right about the general part I'll edit the entry

Last edited by imntdead; 05-01-09 at 09:33 PM.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-06-09, 02:33 PM

Dafistofmork's Flag is: United Kingdom

very nice-i see your point on the strength, maybe that is too much.

humm, true. This is yet again proof the Orks are smarter the Elves.-Micklez

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer Fantasy Battles & Age of Sigmar > Warhammer Rules Discussion > WFB Houserules and Homebrews

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode