Re-Creating Aenarion - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-09-09, 06:41 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

The Spear of Elthrai is my invention for a name, but it states that his Hunting Spear slew the Daemon Lord commanding the Assault on either the Shrine, or Lothern. So a Bolt Thrower Javelin he has. It only states something along the lines of "With his Hunting Spear he slew the Daemon Lord commanding the Daemon attacks", as far as I can remember.

The Dragon Mage was a hark back to the 6th edition war of the beard in which a Prince riding a Dragon could upgrade his to a magic User which only knew the first Spell from the Lore of fire.

Nova Dragon just came from 'New', and was stuck for a new name, and galaxy dragon sounded to 40Kish/shit.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-10-09, 12:33 PM
Must keep painting....

squeek's Flag is: United Kingdom

You could do the same with Lore of Light actually since these two are supposed to be pretty scary for even a gaggle of Greater Daemons, would make sense that the Dragon or Prince could cast Burning Gaze. Cleansing Flare on a dragon would probably be taking the piss though!
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-10-09, 05:12 PM Thread Starter
Ascendant Valor's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
... galaxy dragon sounded to 40Kish/shit.
Ha ha! Good one, Vaz!

I'd like to see Indraugnir able to cast some spells, but with a little bit of a hindrance, considering he didn't spend much time at the Tower of Hoeth. I'm thinking it should be cast as a Bound Spell, perhaps Power Level 3 for the Fireball spell from Lore of Fire. The Flaming Head spell could be a Power Level 3 spell, as well. Or we could just resolve his breath attack like a Flaming Head spell or something of the sort in the Shooting Phase, just so it isn't dispelled. I'm kinda with squeek here in that Indraugnir may not be best suited with Fire Magic, maybe Light Magic would be better...

Ha, Cleansing Flare!

As for Aenarion being able to cast, I'm not too sure on how he should go about doing it. He wasn't a Scholar of Hoeth, nor was he merely just a great Warrior. I could see him being a Level 1 mage, or just with a couple bound spells to his name.

As to the Spear, I do recall it being mentioned in the text. Since it was so briefly mentioned, I see no problem in giving it some magical properties. The name sounds rather decent, too. Perhaps it should be a One Use Only weapon? Or perhaps it can be argued that it returns to his grasp after he throws it?

"In the eyes of the Elves of Ulthuan there exists no fear, only grim determination.

Until one has witnessed them in combat, one cannot comprehend the power that they possess."

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-15-09, 07:11 PM

karlhunt's Flag is: USA

For the sword I would go with this

Sword of Khaine

This Blade grants:
- +2 Strength
- Killing Blow
- Flaming and Magical Attacks
- No Ward Saves are allowed against wounds from this blade
- Unsaved woulds multiply to D6 wounds

C'mon, Click my Daemon. You know you want to.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer Fantasy Battles & Age of Sigmar > Warhammer Rules Discussion > WFB Houserules and Homebrews

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode