army of the sea - Page 4 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-29-12, 04:05 PM Thread Starter

Icon

ok i just had a huge exam block so now i am back on to the forum's this is what i plan on adding

mervin character lord
wave runner character hero
mervin special
and more items and fluff

ooh and one last thing you guy's know malal the chaos god i am making an army list for him i plan on posting

my lore

anedcav's future sight 6+

death to the blood god
death to the change god
death to the plage god
death to the pleasure god

Last edited by anedcav; 07-04-12 at 09:02 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-04-12, 09:13 PM Thread Starter

Icon

Before and after the Great Cataclysm: a race similar to elves and men in appearance lead by a Seamaster, they had made a small empire in "The Far Sea" but was forced under the sea by powerful earthquakes that were caused by the collapse of the warp gates. There Sea Priests protected them by freezing the water nearby into domes of ice beneath the sea, but not all cities were saved Candra Seamaster Drak’s city was lost and most of the survivors were killed by chaos daemons that had arrived by the holes in space where the warp gates once were. Where many of the survivors went into a deep form of meditation some did not seeing to the dome building city’s and rebuilding their empire, while some went to the surface to gather Intel on the world above soon becoming wave riders travelling the sea in huge submersible ships that in 554 sank a dark elves fleet because they were disrupting the ice dome of the colony city of Tasa the survivors of the attacking fleet were fed to their Merven sea troops.

Tasknin: the colony of Traskin for a time was a peaceful place just like all of the dome city’s till a chaos cult dedicated to Tzeentch attempted to seize control but they were defeated after a long bloody war that lasted from -1203 to -1079 but even then they were not defeated they waited for the population to let their guard down and then strike the second war was -695 to -200 after that the Tasknin people set up a society to hunt down cultist in there city this was how they were named as Daemon hunter later in -3 a Skaven clan found the city and attacked it this war lasted till 36 but even after that peace did not last and by 2522 they have survived 19 chaos wars and 3 Skaven assaults

Karval Biology: Karval biology is similar to a humans but can live for 140 years there appearance looks like a tall human, their lungs after thousands of years have gained the ability get all the air they need from water

Karval Mervin war in 097 Karval hunter’s enter the breeding grounds of the most powerful Mervin tribe in the Far Sea this causes great outrage amongst the Mervin tribes and the following was a 15 year war between the Mervin and Karval that saw the destruction of Qid but in the end a diplomatic mission resulted with both army’s staying out of each other’s way but gave either side to call up Auxiliary’s

Mervin Religion: the Mervin worship a god of the sea they call Mervel who they believe created the Mervin by dragging the reptilemen into the Mervo’s rift his holy number is 18 that being the number of the first tribe’s

Mervin Rift Children: in C-2600 a Mervin tribe escapes annihilation at the hands of their ancient enemy the Lizardmen by descending into the Mervo’s rift where they are imbued with Mervel’s power’s following this they hunted down the Lizardmen that were attacking them and once successful they returned to the rift where they live but when the need arises a few might leave their sanctuary and march too war

Fivel Seamaster and the civil war of 2503: in the year 2503 Seamaster Axeld II of Xeos the third Seamaster to have come from a colony died of natural causes in the dome city of Xeos following his death Fvel of Handdrek rightful heir to the throne was attacked by Gamir of Nochra the war was short but saw the near destruction of Handdrek and the crippling of Nochra, but in the end Fivel won killing Gamir at the battle of Falkrun and was finally crowned the 59 Seamaster since then he has lead them to countless victories agenised thoughts that would destroy them
The dome cities in the war: in total there are more city’s but here are the most major ones
Handdrek- Fivel
Unicun- Fivel
Tasknin- too busy to fight
Tasa- Gamir
Nochra- Gamir
Xeos- Fivel
Gsanha- Gamir
Falkrun- Fivel
Vulconya- did not care about the war

Aeral Tun Master of Wind: is the leader of the Wave Riders she is also the most powerful of Wind Twister ever what is odd giving that she is the youngest Master of Wind with an age of 39. She became leader of the Wind Twister’s after the previous one died in a raid on Nippon since this she has lead the Wave Riders to countless victory’s over the whole planet her most famous was the battle of Brock Spine Cove where they defeated a army of Skaven who were amassing a fleet to attack Tasknin after the battle she was gifted with the Storm Dagger by Sealord Karininn

Sealord Karininn of Tasknin: the current Sealord of the city of Tasknin like most of his people he is of grim demeanour he became Sealord in 2487 since then he has fought off 2 chaos armies he also helped Aeral Tun at Brock Spine Cove

Hornnos Kell: the bodyguard of Aeral Tun he is also leader of the wave runner’s he is quick footed and also makes for a good assassin when he marches into battle he brings his long bow and quiver of special arrows also he and his unit wear enchanted clock’s

Mervin Over Chieftain Jarak: is the current Over Chieftain who is in charge of the Mervin Auxiliary’s a role he was awarded for his role in supporting Fivel during the civil war of 2503 where he was one of his most loyal of allies he is 380 years old making him ancient in Mervin term’s where the average age is 120 this has also lead to him developing an in credibly thick hide

Timeline
C-5750: the Karval first appear on the islands on the Far Sea
C-5700: the city of candra is established and so begins the short lived house of Candra
C-5700-5650: the six main cities of the empire are founded they all swear allegiance to Candra
C-5600-4500: The Great Cataclysm results in the loss of Candra and the sinking of the six remaining main cities
C-4200: Mervel drag’s a lizard man city into the Mervo’s rift creating the Mervin

Rules
Sea walker: the unit has the Strider rule for all water terrain this rule is lost if the unit is on a horse
Feeding frenzy: for one turn per game the unit may be gain frenzy
Protect the City: can re-roll all failed rally tests and if the unit is under 25% of its starting str it uses its own LD and not double 1
Wall of Shields: when a unit with this rule is charged roll a LD test if you pass you can add +1 to armour saves not characters gain this rule to if they have shields
Weapons Harpoon bow: counts as a bow that has the armoured piercing rule

Lords

Fivel Seamaster
385ts
Stats: M=4 WS=7, BS=6, S=4, T=4, W=3, I=4, A=3, LD=10
Unit Type: In
Unit Size: 1 (one of a kind)
Special Rules: Sea walker, Master of weapons, Born to lead, can field Dome Guard as core units
Born to lead: over the years he has learned that he must reinforce the idea of his leadership so he can keep his Sealords in line he must accept all challenges but when he does all units that can see him (accept himself) gain +1 leadership for the whole game

Gear: Harpoon bow, Typhoon Blade, Shield, Water shard armour, Orb of the sea

Typhoon Blade: when this blade is drawn a field of magic manifests itself in a small storm that can send whole units running it is also the weapon of the Seamasters a magic weapon that grants the user the Fear rule +1 to str
Orb of the sea: a gift that was given to him by the sea priests when he became Seamaster grants the user the lore of the sea LV 1 wizard does not count towards the no repeating of spells rules
Options: may a warhorse for 10 pts, Haribun 20 pts or a Huge Crad 65pts

Aeral Tun Master of Wind
235 pts
Stats: M=4 WS=5, BS=3, S=3 T=3, W=3, I=4, A=2, LD=9
Special Rules: Sea walker, LV 3 wizard with lore of the heavens
Gear: Storm Dagger, Light armour, Emerald Mirror Shield
Storm Dagger: Aeral’s weapon of choice is the unit killing Storm Dagger given to her by Sealord Karininn is a magic hand weapon that after all attacks have been done select one enemy unit in base contact this unit then takes 2D6 str 3 hits no armour saves may be taken
Options: may a warhorse for 10 pts

Sealord Karininn of Tasknin
220 pts
Stats: M=4 WS=6, BS=5, S=4 T=4, W=3, I=6, A=3, LD=9
Special Rules: Sea walker, Protect the City, Magic Resistance (2), Hatred (Warrior, Daemons, Beastmen of Chaos, Skaven, Wizards and any type of Daemon), Fear, can field 1 unit of Tasknin Daemon hunters as core units
Gear: Daemon Bane, Heavy armour, Daemon Block
Daemon Bane: this is the most powerful weapon at Tasknin’s disposal it’s a far more powerful version of the Bane sickle counts as a Magic Hand Weapon that dose D3 wounds it also re-rolls all failed rolls to hit and wound agenised Warrior, Daemons, Beastmen of Chaos, Skaven, Wizards and any type of Daemon against all other units its rolls of 1

Daemon Block: a small amulet that allows the user to disrupt the wind of magic gives the user the ability to dispel like a wizard but adds 3 to the score
Options: may a warhorse for 10 pts, Haribun 20 pts or a Huge Crad 65pts

Mervin Over Chieftain Jarak
205 pts
Stats: M=4 WS=6, BS=3, S=5 T=5, W=3, I=3, A=5, LD=10
Special Rules: Sea walker, scaly skin (3+), Feeding Frenzy, Aura of Frenzy
Aura of Frenzy: any unit within 12” that has the Feeding Frenzy rule may immediately gain frenzy for a turn the same way as they would but they can do it an unlimited amount of time’s

Gear: The Blood Trident, Mervel armour
The Blood Trident: this is the most powerful of Mervin weapon’s it’s three spick’s are made of Rift Child claw’s counts as a Magic two Handed Weapon that dose D3 wounds and ignores armour save’s

Mervel armour: a huge suit of body armour that was blessed by the great Sharman Jurndel gives the user a 4+ armour save and 5+ ward save and Magic Resistance (1)
Options: may a ride Huge Crad 65pts

Sealord
125 pts
Stats: M=4 WS=6 BS=5, S=4, T=4, W=3, I=4, A=3, LD=9
Unit Size: 1
Special Rules: Sea walker, Protect the City
Gear: Hand weapon, Shield, Heavy armour
Options: may take up to 100 pts worth of magical Gear (common and dome) and/or a warhorse for 10 pts, Haribun 20 pts or a Huge Crad 65pts, Master of weapons 15 pts, May chose a great weapon 5pts

Sea Priest
135 pts
Stats: M=4 WS=3, BS=3, S=3 T=3, W=3, I=4, A=2, LD=10
Special Rules: Sea walker, Protect the City, Protect the City, LV 3 wizard with lore of the Water
Gear: Hand weapon, Light armour

Options: may take up to 100 pts worth of magical Gear (common and dome), a warhorse for 10 pts, Haribun 20 pts or a Huge Crad 65pts, maybe upgraded to a LV 4 wizard 40 pts

Wave Lord
115 pts
Stats: M=4 WS=6 BS=6, S=4, T=3, W=3, I=5, A=3, LD=9
Special Rules: Sea walker,
Gear: Harpoon bow, hand weapon, Shield, Heavy armour

Options: may take up to 100 pts worth of magical Gear (common and wave) and/or a warhorse for 10 pts, Master of weapons 15 pts, May swap its Hand weapon and shield for Two hand weapons free

Master of weapons: the wave lord has spent most of his free time training with blades and has perfected it gives the model the Killing blow rule

Heroes

Hornnos Kell
120 pts
Stats: M=5 WS=4, BS=6, S=3 T=3, W=2, I=5, A=2, LD=8
Special Rules: Sea walker, Elite Bodyguard , can upgrade 1 unit of Wave runners to have an Enchanted Clock for 2 pts
Gear: Kell’s Bow, Hand weapon, Light armour, Enchanted Clock
Kell’s Bow: this Bow has been used by Kell since he first became a Wave runners counts as a Magic Long Bow with the armour piercing multiple shot’s (4) rule but instead of using its normal profile it can choose to use one of these per turn

Razortoothed Range=18” str=4 note= no armour save may be taken, multiple shot’s (2)

Poison Range=18” str=3 note= Poison (5+), multiple shot’s (2)

Scatter Range=18” str=3 note= multiple shot’s (6)

Flaming Range=18” str=3 note= Flaming, multiple shot’s (2)

Enchanted Clock: 6+ ward save and enemy unit’s suffer a -1BS when shooting at them
Options: may a warhorse for 10 pts

Seabaron
70 pts
Stats: M=4 WS=5 BS=4, S=4, T=4, W=2, I=4, A=2, LD=8
Gear: Hand weapon, Shield, Heavy armour
Options: may take up to 100 pts worth of magical Gear (common and dome) and/or a warhorse for 10 pts, Haribun 20 pts or a Huge Crad 65pts, Master of weapons 15 pts, May chose a great weapon 5pts
May take a magic standard up to 100 pts

Sea Mage
70 pts
Stats: M=4 WS=3, BS=3, S=3 T=3, W=2, I=4, A=1, LD=8
Special Rules: Sea walker, LV 1 wizard with lore of the Water
Gear: Hand weapon

Options: may take up to 50 pts worth of magical Gear (common and dome), a warhorse for 10 pts, maybe upgraded to a LV 2 wizard 40 pts

Vulconyan Metal Worker
Vulconyan Metal Workers are the best weapon makers of their race they spend most of their time in the forges of Vulconya but many travel the world in search of new technique
50 pts
Stats: M=4 WS=4 BS=4, S=4, T=4, W=2, I=4, A=2, LD=8
Gear: Hand weapon, Heavy armour
Options: may take up to 50 pts worth of magical Gear (Vulconyan and dome) it may also take a Shield 2 pts, Vulconya Rune Plate 35pts
and/or a warhorse for 10 pts, Haribun 20 pts or a Huge Crad 65pts, May chose a great weapon 5pts

Wave captain
70 pts
Stats: M=4 WS=5, BS=5 S=4, T=3, W=2, I=4, A=2, LD=8
Special Rules: Sea walker,
Gear: Harpoon bow, hand weapon, Shield, heavy armour

Options: may take up to 50 pts worth of magical Gear (common and wave) and/or a warhorse for 10 pts, Master of weapons 15 pts, May swap its Hand weapon and shield for Two hand weapons free, may chose a magic standard no points limit

Wind Twister
70 pts
Stats: M=4 WS=3, BS=3, S=3 T=3, W=2, I=4, A=1, LD=8
Special Rules: Sea walker, LV 1 wizard with lore of the heavens

Options: may take up to 50 pts worth of magical Gear (common and wave), a warhorse for 10 pts, maybe upgraded to a LV 2 wizard 30 pts

Mervin Chieftain
Mervin Chieftain’s are the leaders on the Mervin tribes of the Far Seas its their jobs to keep the blood thirsty troops pointed in the right direction what can be a hard thing to do sometimes
85 pts
Stats: M=4 WS=5, BS=3, S=4 T=4, W=2, I=3, A=3, LD=9
Special Rules: Sea walker, scaly skin (4+), feeding frenzy

Options: may take up to 50 pts worth of magical Gear (common and dome),Haribun 20 pts or a Huge Crad 65pts

Mervin Sharman
Mervin Sharman are the religious leaders on the Mervin they are often reclusive individuals who live in far off caves this is due to their unstable magical talents
90 pts
Stats: M=4 WS=5, BS=3, S=4 T=4, W=2, I=3, A=2, LD=9
Special Rules: Sea walker, scaly skin (4+), feeding frenzy, LV 1 wizard with lore of Shadow

Options: may take up to 50 pts worth of magical Gear (common and dome),Haribun 20 pts or a Huge Crad 65pts, maybe upgraded to a LV 2 wizard 40 pts

Core

Dome core
7 pts each
Stats: M=4 WS=3, BS=3, S=3 T=3, W=1, I=4, A=1, LD=7
Unit Size: 10+
Special Rules: Sea walker, Protect the City, Wall of Shields
Gear: Spear, Shield, Light armour

Options: may take champion Stats: M=4 WS=3, BS=3, S=3 T=3, W=1, I=4, A=2, LD=7 10 pts, standard bearer 10 pts, musician 5 pts

Wave warriors
9 pts each
Stats: M=4 WS=3, BS=4, S=3 T=3, W=1, I=4, A=1, LD=7
Special Rules: Sea walker
Gear: Harpoon bow, Hand weapon, Shield, Light armour

Options: may take champion Stats: M=4 WS=3, BS=4, S=3 T=3, W=1, I=4, A=2, LD=7 10 pts, standard bearer 10 pts, musician 5 pts

Wave runners
12 pts each
Stats: M=5 WS=3, BS=4, S=3 T=3, W=1, I=4, A=1, LD=7
Special Rules: Sea walker, Skirmishers
Gear: Harpoon bow, Hand weapon, Light armour

Options: may take champion Stats: M=4 WS=3, BS=4, S=3 T=3, W=1, I=4, A=2, LD=7 10 pts

Mervin Auxiliary
17 pts each
Stats: M=4 WS=4, BS=3, S=4 T=4, W=1, I=3, A=2, LD=8
Special Rules: Sea walker, scaly skin (5+), feeding frenzy

Options: may take champion Stats: M=4 WS=4, BS=3, S=4 T=4, W=1, I=3, A=3, LD=8 10 pts, standard bearer 10 pts, musician 10 pts

Special

Bolt thrower up to 2 may be fielded as a special chooses
Bolt throwers are the most heavy weapon that can be carried by Wave Riders and so it is deployed commonly
50 pts each
Stats: (Bolt thrower) M= WS=, BS=, S= T=5, W=3, I=, A=, LD=
Stats: (Crew) M=4 WS=3, BS=4, S=3 T=3, W=1, I=4, A=1, LD=7
Unit Type: Wm
Unit Size: 3 crew
Gear: (crew) Harpoon bow, Hand weapon, Light armour

Dome guard
Dome guard are the elite ground troops of the Dome cities and are there main professional heavy troops
12 pts each
Stats: M=4 WS=4, BS=3, S=3 T=3, W=1, I=4, A=1, LD=8
Special Rules: Sea walker, Protect the City, Wall of Shields
Gear: Throwing axe, Hand weapon, shield, Heavy armour

Options: may take champion Stats: M=4 WS=3, BS=4, S=3 T=3, W=1, I=4, A=2, LD=7 10 pts, standard bearer 10 pts, musician 10 pts

May take a magic standard up to 50 pts

Gsanha Sky cavalry
The city of Gsanha is known for their Sky cavalry made up of their best hunters who ride the Haribun a stingray like animal with two large wings, the Sky cavalry is armed with the Hunting Spear a formidable anti-heavy armour weapon
35 pts each
Stats: (Gsanha Riders) M=4 WS=4, BS=3, S=3 T=3, W=1, I=4, A=2, LD=7
Stats: (Haribun) M=8 WS=4, BS=0, S=3 T=3, W=1, I=4, A=1, LD=5
Unit Type: Ca
Unit Size: 5+
Special Rules: Flying Cavalry, Protect the City, Skirmishers
Gear: (Gsanha Riders) Hunting Spear, Light armour
Hunting Spear: the weapon of chose for Gsanha Riders it’s a long spear that in the right hands can kill even the most heavy infantry counts as a spear that can be used in all of the combats turns with -2 to armour saves

Options: may take champion Stats: M=4 WS=4, BS=3, S=3 T=3, W=1, I=4, A=3, LD=7 10 pts

Tasknin Daemon hunters
The city of Tasknin has been under constant siege by the forces of chaos for 3,000 years so naturally they have trained to deal with chaos using magical weapons
15 pts each
Stats: M=4 WS=4, BS=3, S=3 T=3, W=1, I=5, A=1, LD=8
Special Rules: Sea walker, Protect the City, Magic Resistance (1), Hatred (Warrior, Daemons, Beastmen of Chaos, Skaven, Undead, Wizards and any type of Daemon)
Gear: 2 Bane sickle’s, Light armour
Bane sickle: this magic weapon can chop down even the biggest of chaos’s servants counts as a Magic Hand Weapon that re-rolls all rolls of 1 to hit and wound agenised Warrior, Daemons, Beastmen of Chaos, Skaven, Wizards and any type of Daemon

Options: may take champion Stats: M=4 WS=4, BS=3, S=3 T=3, W=1, I=4, A=2, LD=8 10 pts, standard bearer 10 pts, musician 10 pts

Flying Silver Fish
Flying Silver Fish are a fearsome unit used by Mervin as skirmisher’s
20 pts each
Stats: M=2 WS=3, BS=0, S=3 T=2, W=4, I=5, A=4, LD=6
Unit Type: Sw
Unit Size: 2+
Special Rules: Fly, Armoured Piercing
Gear: Claw and Jaw

Options:

Rare

Mervin sea cavalry
27 pts each
Stats: (Mervin) M=4 WS=4, BS=3, S=4 T=4, W=1, I=3, A=2, LD=8
Stats: (Crad) M=7 WS=4, BS=0, S=4 T=5, W=1, I=3, A=1, LD=6
Unit Size: 5+
Special Rules: Sea walker, scaly skin (Crad 4+ Mervin 5+), feeding frenzy, Devastating Charge
Gear: (Mervin) Hand weapon, Light armour

Options: may take champion Stats: M=4 WS=4, BS=3, S=4 T=4, W=1, I=3, A=3, LD=8 10 pts, standard bearer 10 pts, musician 10 pts the unit can add lances 2 pts each

Sea Hydra
120 pts
Stats: M=6 WS=5, BS=0, S=5, T=5, W=6, I=5, A=3+W, LD=7
Unit Type: Mb
Special Rules: Sea walker, scaly skin (4+), Devastating Charge, Regeneration (5+), Impact Hits (D3+2)

Mervin Rift Children
180 pts
Stats: M=5 WS=5, BS=3, S=6, T=6, W=4, I=4, A=5, LD=9
Unit Type: Mb
Special Rules: Sea walker, scaly skin (3+), Devastating Charge, feeding frenzy, Impact Hits (D3)
Options: may have Regeneration (6+) 15 pts, Razor Claw’s 20 pts
Razor Claw’s they can penetrate any type of armour no armour saves can be taken from wounds caused by this model

Mounts

Huge Crad
65 pts
Stats: M=7 WS=5, BS=0, S=5 T=5, W=3, I=3, A=3, LD=7
Unit Type: monstrous mount
Special Rules: Sea walker, scaly skin (3+)

Warhorse
10 pts
Stats: M=8 WS=3, BS=0, S=3 T=3, W=1, I=3, A=1, LD=5
Unit Type: CA

Haribun
20 pts
Stats: M=8 WS=4, BS=0, S=3 T=3, W=1, I=4, A=1, LD=5
Unit Type: CA
Special Rules: Flying Cavalry

Lore of the Water

Lore attribute: shield of ice any model in the same unit as the caster gets a 6+ ward save this includes the caster

Signature spell
5+ Bolt of ice: magic missile, 12" range str 5, acts like a bolt thrower you can make it, 24" range str 7 10+

1) 7+ Blast of the seas: augmented affects all friendly units in 12" range makes all enemy ranged weapons -1 to hit them

2)8+ Blessing of the ocean: augmented makes targeted unit have a 5+ regain for one turn (note if the unit is made up of 1 wound models just put any casualties on their side till the end of your turn then roll a D6 on a 5+ they get back up) lasts till the beginning of your next turn

3)8+ Curse of the sea: Hex 24" makes the unit targeted -D3 movement for the rest of their turn, and if they flee they only run D6+D3 instead of 2D6.

4)9+ Swarm From the deep....: Direct damage cast on a unit within 36" unit takes 2D6 S3 hits, if within 6" of a water feature its S4

5)11+ Touch of ice: 12" Hex range the target must pass a str test or be unable to move march or charge in the opponents turn they also take then suffer D6 S2 hits if they pass there test they still take the D6 S2 hits

6)18+ Sea of the trident: hex target a enemies unit within 12" and summon D3 Trident beasts they spawn strait into combat with the chosen unit or you could target it at another Trident beasts unit adding D3 more models
Stats: M=5 WS=5, BS=3, S=5 T=5, W=3, I=2, A=3, LD=8
Unit Type: Mi
Unit Size: 1+
Special Rules: Sea walker, scaly skin (4+), feeding frenzy
Gear: Sea trident (makes all attacks armoured pricing)

at the end of every turn roll a D6 for every model in the unit on a 3+ the model remains on the board on a 1 or 2 it takes D3 wounds if it is removed it is treated to have never been on the board when it comes to objectives

Make it 21+ to cast its D3+2 models

Common magic items

All the ones in the core rule book

Dome magic items

Magic Weapons
Ice Dagger: +1 I and too Wound -25pts
Thunder Blade: D3 Wounds -25pts

Magic Armour
Water shard armour: counts as heavy armour with a 5+ ward save -35pts
Vulconya Rune Plate: master crafted plate armour forged in the secretive colony of Vulconya 4+ armour save also grants magic resistance (2) -35pts

Talismans
Ice stone: Ice Stones can be commonly found deep inside the Domes walls but the hard part is collecting them without damaging the Dome, they grant the user protection from fire and heat the model has a 3+ ward save from any and all forms of fire and flaming attacks e.g. Skaven Warpfire (note you can field one extra of these per 1500pt so 2 for 1500 pts) -25pts

Magic Standard
City Mark: the mark of a city can and has rally whole armies and if the enemy get it lead to their death as they charge mindlessly to retake it any unit that can see it (line of site) can re-roll all types of LD test but if the standard bearer dies place a token next to the unit that killed it all units that are “Dome” e.g. Dome Core and Sea Lord’s that see that unit (line of site) must keep moving towards them and charge as soon as possible, once that unit has been defeated remove the token because it has been deemed too dangerous to be kept on the battlefield -80pts
Banner of survival: these banners inspire a state of energy that drives them on one use only flees and pursue 3D6 not 2D6 -15pts

Arcane Items
Water Rod of Stability: this rod can save a wizards life when the winds of magic would over whelm them one use only ignore the first time a wizard needs to roll on the miscast table if it was caused by irresistible force ignore that too -35pts

Enchanted Items
Scroll of Frost: this is an ancient spell that causes the target to freeze from the inside out bound spell power level 4 direct damage range 12” dose D6 str 2 hits -10pts

Wave Magic Items

Magic Weapons
Storm Foam Blade: is a blade made of a dirty liquid held together by magic all hits are poison attacks -15pts

Magic Armour
Unicorn hair robe: An expertly woven robe made in Grand Cathay 6+ armour save also grants a 4+ ward save 45pts
Emerald Mirror Shield: a small shard of emerald glass that can reflect hits back on the person attacking the user roll a D6 for every saved wound caused by ranged attack on a 1-3 nothing happens on a 4+ the hit is reflected back on the attacker -15pts

Talismans
Talisman of shielding: a talisman that grants the user with a shield capable of protecting the user from anything one use only gives the user a 3+ ward save for a turn -20

Magic Standard
Banner of the Tide: this banner has the ability to manipulate the water in the air creating a path for the unit to move a long distance one use only the unit gains the hover rule for one turn -15pts

Arcane Items
Star Flash Stone: a small yellow stone that when set on fire release huge amounts of light one use only activated in the shooting phase lasts for one turn -2 BS to hit any unit within 12” -10pts

Enchanted Items
Shell of pure luck: a small shell that gives the user greatly improved luck one use only get to re-roll one dice -10

Vulconyan Magic Items

Potable Bolt thrower: is a small version of a Bolt thrower Magic Weapon (note you can have multiple of these)
Stats:
Range-36”
S-5
Type-Snipe, Armour Piercing -30pts
Ice stone Flail: a flail made of 2 Ice stone’s at the end of a cable that are fed power form a small generator at the bottom of the flail Magic Weapon is a Flail that has the multiple wounds (2) and gives +1 str in subsequent combat phases -15pts
Static Pulse Field: a small devise that can be carried on someone’s back and when activated is emits a field of energy that can protect a whole Regiment Talisman gives the user and his unit 6+ ward save if it all ready has one its +1 to it -20pts
Vulconyan Spyglass: a spyglass forged in Vulconya Enchanted Item gives +1 to BS and ignores soft cover hard cover becomes soft -15pts

my lore

anedcav's future sight 6+

death to the blood god
death to the change god
death to the plage god
death to the pleasure god

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer Fantasy Battles & Age of Sigmar > Warhammer Rules Discussion > WFB Houserules and Homebrews

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode