2.5k Tzeentch/Khorne/Nurgle mixed... - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-25-12, 08:39 PM Thread Starter

Takana77's Flag is: USA

Default 2.5k Tzeentch/Khorne/Nurgle mixed...

OK so since the chaos ogre idea got lolgtfo'd at hehe, how about this then, very basic, almost rudamentary perhaps, simple short and sweet, well not sweet...

2,500 Points - Warriors of Chaos

Lords: 415 Points (16.6%)
Sorcerer Lord - MoT, Lvl 4, Spellshield, Infernal Puppet, Talisman of Preservation, Third Eye of Tzeentch

Heroes: 220 Points (8.8%)
Exalted Hero - MoT, BSB, Shield, Biting Blade, Dragonhelm, Talisman of Endurance, Favour of the Gods, Steam of Corruption

Core: 1,010 Points (44.4%) +60 Points
Warriors x28 - MoT, SB, Musician, Halberds, Blasted Banner
Marauders x40 - MoK, SB, Musician, GW
Marauders x40 - MoK, SB, Musician, GW
Warhounds x5
Warhounds x5

Special: 495 Points (19.8%)
Knights x10 - MoN, FC, Standard of Discipline

Rare: 300 Points (12.0%)
Warshrine - MoT
Warshrine - MoT

- So the warrior block have (4+AS/6++/4++ vs shooting/5++ vs. magic dmg). Wondering if I should go with HW/Shields over the halberds though for more defense?

- Don't think the marauders have GW's on their sprues so that's alot of converting/kitbashing. Any ideas for cheapest method to address that? Guess just lop off the flail tops and keep the shafts, but need 80 GW heads that are cost effective hehe. Oh well I guess I could use the axe tops from the plastic warriors and w/e handweapon tops are on the marauder sprues. Just won't look right size-wise.

- Since the knights will be away from general and bsb, they have the discipline banner and MoN will help them a bit more than MoT I think. Or go with MoK if they have that banner for more killiness?

- Originally had 4 points left over so took the champs off the marauders and gave the bsb the breathweapon. Should I revert back to champs because of the warshrine bonuses?

- Trying to utilize battalion boxes as best as possible.

Oh well, C&C, thoughts, suggestions, advice, etc are always appreciated.

Thanks,

Tak

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer Fantasy Battles & Age of Sigmar > Warhammer Armylists > Warriors of Chaos Army Lists

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode