Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

New player, small Khador force

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  mrknify 
#1 ·
Hey

I'm a recent convert to WM and decided I like the look and feel of Khador best. Which suited me as I bought the 2pbb for a start. Now I'm looking to move my points upwards a bit and still incorporate the minis in the 2pbb so they aren't wasted.

This is purely from a play for fun / play to learn view. I've come up with:

existing:
Kommander Sorscha
Destroyer
Juggernaut
Man-o-war Shocktroopers (Leader and 4 troops)

add in:
Winter Guard Infantry (Leader and 9 troops)
Winter Guard Infantry Officer & Standard
Winter Guard Infantry Rocketeers (3)
Kovnik Jozef Grigorovich
Manhunter

I feel that has a bit going for it, I know the jacks aren't the best, but they'll do for now and the infantry additions seem to work well.

Thoughts? thank you!

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi! I am a WM vet and I can tell you that what you have so far looks great, generally if you ever want to get into tournaments you are allowed to have 2 different lists and you pick one of each for each match. if you want to maximize the cost efficiency of your army you can just use the same units with a different caster to completely mix up how your army feels. Prime Irusk, Epic Irusk, Prime Vlad, and Epic Sorscha are all great second casters with what you have so far. I myself have been very fond of my Sorscha winterguard list recently and you will find Kovnik Joe to be invaluable he is a truely great solo character. Have fun with WM, it is much cheaper than warhammer and it is a blast!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.