What would you "really" be in warhammer fantasy. - Page 6 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Warhammer Fluff Discuss GW background material here. All those bits in the Armybook that aren't stat blocks or special rules. Post your custom character/army background in our Homebrew Fluff subforum!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 65 (permalink) Old 08-25-12, 06:24 AM

NecronTroy's Flag is: Canada

Physical: 6'0 195 Pounds above average muscle tone (Norweigan) played alot of high level sports

Education: Highschool, cannot decide what to do for post secondary more of a drifter of jobs doing things from landscaping to sales rep, kitchen cook to forklift operator.

Personality: Super friendly, I like to make everyone feel important or make there day better, great leader, often lead my squad in airsoft and just overall descision maker of my circle of friends. Can be stubborn but can back down. I like to appeal to all types of people meaning im very diverse in intrests.

I would see myself as a temple guard or maybe a lower ranked unit leader.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 65 (permalink) Old 08-26-12, 04:19 PM

The Dog Boy's Flag is: USA

I would probably be a farmer or laborer. Eventually I would be run over by a nobleman's horse and suffer a compound leg fracture and concussion. Leg broken, I wouldn't be able to work. Soon it would get infected and I would then contract a Skaven-engineered plague and die only to be resurrected by a Vampire Count and forced to serve as a zombie.
post #53 of 65 (permalink) Old 08-30-12, 12:47 PM
adadrian's Flag is: Australia

Dwarf warrior, hold grudges beer belly bearded and loves a drink of ale

post #54 of 65 (permalink) Old 12-16-12, 02:35 PM

Physical: Tall Rugby players build but fat and suffering from a lack of exercise. In short, powerfully built but haven't exploited my body's full potential
education: University Level Legally educated
Personality: Procrastinating, Aggressive, quiet and cerebral

Depending on circumstances I could be anything from a Underperforming man at arms, to a low level parish priest of sigmar to a court steward or whatever passes for an Old World judge.
post #55 of 65 (permalink) Old 12-23-12, 01:04 AM

Warlord_Winters's Flag is: USA

...an Irongut...

well at least a small Irongut

Last edited by Warlord_Winters; 12-23-12 at 01:08 AM.
post #56 of 65 (permalink) Old 12-24-12, 02:59 AM

Probably a Hand Gunner. I guess if I was ambitious, I would probably be a cannon crew or Engineer.

post #57 of 65 (permalink) Old 01-07-13, 04:15 AM

Noise Marine's Flag is: USA

Physical: 5'10", 178 lbs., athletic, well muscled, above average strength and endurance, excellent eyesight.

Education: Highschool diploma, average grades as I never cared for it much.

Personality: Ill tempered, gloomy, lazy at times, and a low tolerance for others, though I try to be a good person. I give people what I think they deserve.

I'd probably be some sort of human mercenary, perhaps a bard or a Slayer's rememberer.

Last edited by Noise Marine; 01-07-13 at 06:24 AM.
post #58 of 65 (permalink) Old 05-13-13, 07:35 AM

TraitorsHand's Flag is: USA

Physical: Tall (6'6 or 198 cm), long unruly beard, long straight brown (with blond sun-bleached highlights) hair, and broad.

Education: High School grad and current college undergraduate.

Personality: High curiosity,Tendency to brood, easily amused, unforgiving, 'small' superiority complex including the ego that naturally comes along with it, knack for reading people and enjoyment in saying various things to see how they react, and to top it off a rather long 'fuse' but a few odd things can drive me into blinding rage such as someone talking smack over text messages.

Result: I would most likely be a Norsecan. Going by my size I would probably be a Marauder, going by my tendency to look down on others, my natural curiosity, and ability to read people I would be a follower of Tzeentch. I would eventually become a Chaos Warrior, but would most likely die in some large engagement deep within the chaos waste lost and forgotten by the world... Oh well. It was a good life.

Heresy you say? That brother is a matter of perception.

Last edited by TraitorsHand; 05-13-13 at 07:42 AM.
post #59 of 65 (permalink) Old 05-19-13, 08:56 PM

Physical: Tall, 6' 3". Quite broad chested. Above average strength.

Education: A-Level education, moving on to engineering course in university.

Personality: Direct way of thinking, but likes to get facts straight before starting to think. Rather crude sense of humour. Can be quick to anger.

Result: I think one of the more cunnin' end of the cunnin'-to-killy spectrum high level orks occupy. The guy who actually knows where the Waaagh! should actually be going and where the good stuff to smash is. Not quite as killy as the other orks, but content in the fact that I'm basically directing the whole thing. Would probably die with the rest of the Waaagh! when it all reached its natural course.
post #60 of 65 (permalink) Old 07-21-13, 09:36 PM

Machiavellismx's Flag is: United Kingdom

Physical: Shortish, 5'6. Good balance with some broadness; I box/fight.

Education: Post University studies, graduated with honours.

Personality: Tutors describe me as warm and witty but my friends know I can go off on rants about injustice and politics. Plus, I'm a perfectionist to a fault and demand the best and take a hard line on laziness - that's my job as well - so I think I'd be some sort of military commander in the Empire, though depending on the situation, I'd possibly end up selling my soul to Tzeentch and think I'm doing the right thing. Death or glory boys, death or glory.

My sons, the galaxy is burning.
We all bear witness to a final truth - our way is not the way of the Imperium

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer Fantasy Battles & Age of Sigmar > Warhammer Fluff

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode