Warhammer in the year 3000 - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Warhammer Fluff Discuss GW background material here. All those bits in the Armybook that aren't stat blocks or special rules. Post your custom character/army background in our Homebrew Fluff subforum!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-20-10, 11:10 PM

Drax's Flag is: England

yeah, but their dragons wouldn't fly and would be made of paper - what you really need is a warhammer army based on japanese teenage girls - they'd combine all the best aspects of witch elves, banshee howls and skaven assassins in massive units which would be subject to frenzy when in the line of sight of a special character!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-09-10, 09:34 PM

vacantghost's Flag is: Taiwan

awesome thread guys =] despite the fact that im not entirely into the warhammer fantasy setting, this is still fantastic stuff

Altruism is bullshit, and you know it.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-11-10, 04:48 AM

murdock129's Flag is: United Kingdom

Presuming the forces aren't wiped out:

I think the Empire, Skaven and possibly Chaos Dwarves would have extremely powerful technology, and probably advance their magic a little bit

Lizardmen would seem to have the levels of technology that the Dwarves, Empire and Skaven have now, their extremely slow to advance and already behind most other armies

The Dwaves probably would advance, but extremely slowly. I believe it's been stated that Dwarves don't really open up to new ideas, instead choosing to use tried and tested ideas and tech.

I can certainly see the Orcs becoming like the Orks of the 40K world. More technology based made of stuff stolen from the other races and using a lot of luck to put them together, but still living in shacks and dependent on war

I can see the Ogres becoming a bit more civilized, but not particularly fast, still being relatively savage and tribal, same goes for Beastmen

Wood Elves probably wouldn't advance much since they rely on the forest for their way of life.

The High Elves and Dark Elves would probably be on their way to being Eldar and Dark Eldar, being more technologically advanced (and magically probably)

Tomb Kings don't seem to advance at all and would remain as they are now

Vampire Counts do kinda advance, and would probably be near the same tech levels as real life humans are now. I can see them using tech the same way Alucard out of Hellsing does.

Bretonnia would advance but slower than the Empire.

Daemons would remain similar, only difference is the chaos gods would create some newer and more twisted daemons

Warriors of Chaos would probably evolve, similar to the Empire, but not as much as say the Chaos Dwarfs would.

Only other place/ race I know about, Albion would slowly advance, even if the druids hate the idea of it.

'Huddle close to your Emperor if he makes you feel safe. He cannot save you for only Chaos is eternal'

Online Petition

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-10-10, 01:07 AM
Dark Knight

sybarite's Flag is: Australia

Things seem to move more slowly in Fantasy,

but if l had to take a guess

1. Chaos claims the whole world with a unstoppable army.

2. Empire / HE / Dwarfs combine forces and find a way to close the the gateway and banish chaos forever from there world a slowly deal with the other races such as VC, DE Ect.

3. VC mass turn humans in to vampires and claim the world.

4. Skaven mutate in to a race of super creatures that take over the world.

My Chaos Army
https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...m/P1060039.jpg you can see them all in the the heresy gallery under WoC
https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/gallery
~desu

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer Fantasy Battles & Age of Sigmar > Warhammer Fluff

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode