What's the best warrior/melee fighter type in Warhammer - Page 4 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Warhammer Fluff Discuss GW background material here. All those bits in the Armybook that aren't stat blocks or special rules. Post your custom character/army background in our Homebrew Fluff subforum!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 38 (permalink) Old 09-23-10, 05:27 PM

easytiger's Flag is: Wales

Id have to plum for Eltharion....the blind version from a couple of years ago...deadly!!

Speak softly and carry a big stick!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 38 (permalink) Old 09-23-10, 05:48 PM

Sethis's Flag is: United Kingdom

Single most powerful mansized fighter: Aenarion
Most powerful monster: Probably Galrauch, despite his shitty shitty rules in the current codex.

I want to see Teclis vs Nagash in order to see who's the most powerful caster...

90% of people think they are above average.

Statistically Improbable. Psychologically Inevitable.
post #33 of 38 (permalink) Old 09-23-10, 05:51 PM

cain the betrayer's Flag is: Netherlands

Quote:
I want to see Teclis vs Nagash in order to see who's the most powerful caster...
My bet is on nagash i mean he almost waked up all the dead being in the world and personaly made an lore about them.

Check out my warriors of chaos log here

post #34 of 38 (permalink) Old 09-24-10, 10:18 AM

Sethis's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by cain the betrayer View Post
My bet is on nagash i mean he almost waked up all the dead being in the world and personaly made an lore about them.
Yeah but he only knows necromantic magic. Teclis knows every Lore for every wind of magic as well as High Magic (the most powerful school of spellcasting). He also banishes greater daemons for fun.

90% of people think they are above average.

Statistically Improbable. Psychologically Inevitable.
post #35 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-18-10, 01:31 PM

Gromrir Silverblade's Flag is: United Kingdom

Fluff wise, best melee fighters have to be Slayers, and yes they pwn HE all day, four words; war of the beard, who won?

Tabletop wise, Swordmasters are absolutely insance in CC, especially against dwarfs; 2 Strength 6 attacks, always hitting first with re-rolls for misses. Work that one out.
post #36 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-19-10, 01:51 PM

coke123's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gromrir Silverblade View Post
Fluff wise, best melee fighters have to be Slayers, and yes they pwn HE all day, four words; war of the beard, who won?

Tabletop wise, Swordmasters are absolutely insance in CC, especially against dwarfs; 2 Strength 6 attacks, always hitting first with re-rolls for misses. Work that one out.
Erm... Swordmasters are S5. They're base strength 3 with a GW. Only Nobles/princes/white lions get to S6. Go and have a chat with whoever you're playing against with High Elves, and point it out to them, and then watch as they scurry over to the nearest box of lions and purchase them. Swordmasters are insane in CC, it's a shame that most people with common sense will shoot the bujeezus out of them with their T3 and heavy armour only.

"Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad."

Also known as BaselessElm
post #37 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-19-10, 06:05 PM

Fluff wise....Errr Krakonrok (I think that's how you spell it...) Cause he's to massive to actually hurt, and then Crom
post #38 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-23-10, 10:01 PM
Rattlehead

I think that Malekith, pre-burning, post-circlet is in the running. Stronger than 100 High Elf soldiers, and uses magic to do all kinds of awesome stuff (i.e. turning into a giant blue fireball comet thing).

Midnight

Creator of Utilitarian Ultramarines Memes - join the XIII on Facebook (no XVII allowed).

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer Fantasy Battles & Age of Sigmar > Warhammer Fluff

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode