The Worst Kind of Elves - Page 4 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Warhammer Fluff Discuss GW background material here. All those bits in the Armybook that aren't stat blocks or special rules. Post your custom character/army background in our Homebrew Fluff subforum!

View Poll Results: Who are the worst Elves?
High Elves 31 26.96%
Dark Elves 20 17.39%
Wood Elves 22 19.13%
They're all pansies! Death to Elves! 42 36.52%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 72 (permalink) Old 09-19-09, 02:18 AM Thread Starter

BloodAngelsfan's Flag is: USA

Haha! the armies of Warhammer shall gather together and destroy the elves in a major bout of Nerd Rage!!! Death to Elves!

Aerith/Aeris Gainsborough: “The current system of servitude is barbaric and inadequate for today's generation. We appeal to the leaders of both the Imperium and the Coalition of Hateful Assholes and Organised Sin to seek to change this for the betterment of all its citizens”

Lorgar: “Guess there was one plot thread we forgot to erase ...” Mortarion nods in agreement, while Ahriman looks on suspiciously.

Aerith/Aeris Gainsborough: “We feel trapped, we feel oppressed. And we urge our governments to release us from these metal boxes-”

Lorgar: “Oh shi-”

Firraveus Carron: Leaping to his feet. “METAL BOXES?!?METAL BOXES!!!THEY RIDE IN METAL BOXES!!!”

-Labor Unions

All credit goes to Lastie on Warseer, for writing Primarchs (available in a 647 page Microsoft Word document)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 72 (permalink) Old 09-19-09, 09:49 AM

MrFortunato's Flag is: England

there is NO ONE who can defeat the might of the elves...
post #33 of 72 (permalink) Old 09-19-09, 11:38 AM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Wood Elves. M4 marauder blocks with no armour and frenzy versus M5 skirmishing S4 archers = bad mix.

Gimme tree spirits any day, but I get sick of merry-go-round.

As for fluff, High Elves. Too insular. Yes. Far more so than Wood Elves.

The greatest High Elves (Teclis, Aenarion, Caledor) see the strength in alliance, and hence, have saved the world (Teclis with the Humans, Aenarion with uniting the Elven Factions, and Caledor with the Dragons) perhaps many times over due to what they've done. However the rest of the people - for example the Phoenix Kings, seem to think that the best way to survive is to run away - until there is no more away to run to. Who's got the skill to wield the Sword of Aenarion? I'm sorry, but Tyrion? Really? That's about as likely as a Farmboy being Sigmar reincarnate and walking up to Karl Franz, and picking up his Hammer.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will

post #34 of 72 (permalink) Old 09-19-09, 01:16 PM Thread Starter

BloodAngelsfan's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
That's about as likely as a Farmboy being Sigmar reincarnate and walking up to Karl Franz, and picking up his Hammer.
I see what you did there.

Aerith/Aeris Gainsborough: “The current system of servitude is barbaric and inadequate for today's generation. We appeal to the leaders of both the Imperium and the Coalition of Hateful Assholes and Organised Sin to seek to change this for the betterment of all its citizens”

Lorgar: “Guess there was one plot thread we forgot to erase ...” Mortarion nods in agreement, while Ahriman looks on suspiciously.

Aerith/Aeris Gainsborough: “We feel trapped, we feel oppressed. And we urge our governments to release us from these metal boxes-”

Lorgar: “Oh shi-”

Firraveus Carron: Leaping to his feet. “METAL BOXES?!?METAL BOXES!!!THEY RIDE IN METAL BOXES!!!”

-Labor Unions

All credit goes to Lastie on Warseer, for writing Primarchs (available in a 647 page Microsoft Word document)
post #35 of 72 (permalink) Old 09-20-09, 03:17 PM

I hate them all, especially those god damn hippy WE
post #36 of 72 (permalink) Old 10-27-09, 02:24 PM

Tatsumaki's Flag is: Saint Lucia

High elves are weak and must crumble!!

Glory to Khaine!!

"Don't call me small! I'll breakdown your feet and stick 'em on your head!!." Full metal alchemist
post #37 of 72 (permalink) Old 10-27-09, 02:54 PM
WFB Moderator

Tim/Steve's Flag is: United Kingdom

Hate to admit this but a while ago I voted for HE on this poll.... and now I have a HE army- honest it wasnt my choice

post #38 of 72 (permalink) Old 10-27-09, 03:09 PM

admiraldick's Flag is: United Kingdom

that's actually quite a tricky choice.

of course, for the longest time it has been Wood Elves, but their lastest incarnation actually managed to led them some dark and sinister nature, where before they'd always been depicted as tree hugging losers.

Dark Elves have always been in the middle ground, resting only just above overtly repellent, because of their more manly armour and weapons.

so i guess that these days the High Elves are probably the biggest bunch of sissies, because they are still as girly as they have ever been (though that is less girly than the Wood Elves used to be).

however, i've voted for all of them, because, although they can be ranked in order of more or less manly, the difference is minute and is only as relevant as saying Gok Wan is less butch than Dale Winton.
post #39 of 72 (permalink) Old 11-01-09, 08:28 PM
Heresy's Graphics Slave

Syph's Flag is: United Kingdom

I like all the Elves, and would happily collect all 3. I have a decent sized Dark Elf army, and the makings of a Shadowland/Nagarythe High Elf army (they wear black FFS).

I like the Wood Elves least, but that's not saying much.

post #40 of 72 (permalink) Old 11-06-09, 02:56 AM

Nipolian's Flag is: USA

How are the wood elves not the worst they are a bunch of over protective enviermentilists - If you talk to trees 9 times out of 10 you are crazy the other one time you are really really drunk!
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer Fantasy Battles & Age of Sigmar > Warhammer Fluff

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode