Juggernaught mounted Chaos Knights - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Warhammer Fluff Discuss GW background material here. All those bits in the Armybook that aren't stat blocks or special rules. Post your custom character/army background in our Homebrew Fluff subforum!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-08-09, 06:11 PM Thread Starter
The Suneater's Flag is: Afghanistan

Default Juggernaught mounted Chaos Knights

Disregarding the insane point cost, would it be feasable to mount 5 chaos knights on juggernauts?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-08-09, 11:19 PM

N0rdicNinja's Flag is: USA

Are you asking from a Fluff perspective or a Rule perspective? If you're talking about fluff, sure why not, sounds like it would be highly entertaining. =) But from a rule perspective the only thing Knights can be mounted on are Barded Chaos Steeds, they have no options for switching mounts. You can however take a bunch of Characters and mount the on Juggers and then make them form a unit. XD Talk about an eggs in one basket approach but I know I wouldn't want to get near that! >.<
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-15-09, 03:17 PM

seems like a great idea id love to see a pic of it

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-21-09, 11:24 AM
Pile of Slag's Flag is: Oman

From a fluff prospective it seems to me more like a thing a demon possesing a chaos knight would be seen doing. because in the demon codex it says that it is very rare and hard, for a mortal to be gifted with a jugger.

But hey that would be such cool fluff story, five wrafull sos of chaos coming to kill Karl Franz or Valten

Assins of blood
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-08-09, 10:58 PM

MyI)arkness's Flag is: Albania

Too bad only great champions have those, and chaos champions tend to chop each other in duels...so it makes a paradox, as the chaos champs would have to be friendly with each other thus making them un-chaosy sissies, yet they would be uber bad ass with the juggs killing mountains in name of khorne...lol

Nothing better for a true heretic like me, than winning a 1500 battle using my slaanesh force with no lash and achieving these results against crimson fists:
Noise marines losses: 9 dead marines, daemon prince 3 wounds.
Crimson fists losses: 10 stern guard, 30 tactical marines, 2 dreadnoughts, dead Imperiums hero Kantor and 4 drop pods put out of functioning.

Rate my fucking cat.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer Fantasy Battles & Age of Sigmar > Warhammer Fluff

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode