Your favourite Warhammer Fantasy Army? - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Warhammer Fluff Discuss GW background material here. All those bits in the Armybook that aren't stat blocks or special rules. Post your custom character/army background in our Homebrew Fluff subforum!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-10-09, 02:52 PM
Craw-Daddy

I'd have to say Dwarfes respectivley. Even though I'm an Empire/ Chaos player in Warhammer, I just think their codex has a lot of cool options to mix and surprise oponents.
Almost every other army has a unit/s or character/s your not particularly afraid of. If its because they just really arn't good or just not big in number. But almost every single unit in a dwarf army is kind of scary. Even their hand gunners can be fricken awesome. Man... I don't want to get a dwarf army... but i must.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-12-09, 12:09 PM

ive switched from the incredrebly homosexual high elves to the dark elves with the ultimate mommas boy for their leader, then to wood elves. so i decided for a change and read alot about the lizard men and fluff wise i would have to say they are my fav.
post #23 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-12-09, 12:23 PM

I've always had a place in my heart for the men of Norsca. I mean there just living their normal lives when WHAM a huge Chaos invasion happens and their world is turned upside down as they fight for their gods. Not to mention Vikings kick all kinds of ass.

"Gloriam Imperator! The Firstborn Stand!"
Click for Vostroya and the Emperor!

Into the Fires of Battle, Unto the Anvils of War!
Click Me!

post #24 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-13-09, 01:38 AM
Craw-Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by your master View Post
ive switched from the incredrebly homosexual high elves to the dark elves with the ultimate mommas boy for their leader, then to wood elves. so i decided for a change and read alot about the lizard men and fluff wise i would have to say they are my fav.
I don't like to put down the high elves for all you high elves players out there. but idk it just seems like elves dont look very manly. I do like the white lion though. Its the one respectable unit so i bought the models. I guess its all opinion though.
Woodelves look alright but I use all the chick models, because the dudes look lame (again my opinion). So its an all chick army.
post #25 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-16-09, 02:28 PM

scolatae's Flag is: United Kingdom

I probably have 2 first the lizard men who own most of an entire continent and are the only people to succesfully invade the dark elf capitol. Then it would have to be empire specificly warrior priests there is something realy realy appealing about guys with HUGE warhammers bashing stuff

knowledge is power, hide it well
post #26 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-24-09, 01:04 PM

Lizardmen. Like comon they are walking talking thinking dinosaurs they're evrykids dream. Ever since i saw my friends army 5 yeaars ago i loved them ( it might have been the fact that i was 8 at the time). They can also destroy whole races if they felt like it!
post #27 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-24-09, 08:34 PM
Kuffy's Flag is: England

Has to be dwarfs for me. The background is really well done, the grudge bearing, stubborn, traditional beings just appeal to me. Perhaps because my personality is rather similar to that of a dwarf really...

Kuffy
post #28 of 90 (permalink) Old 03-05-09, 07:48 PM

Vorag of Strigos's Flag is: United Kingdom

as my Name Suggests my favourite army is the Vampire counts, People have never said one single models looks good on its own, but rather the Huge United look my army has when its all side by side, After skimming through skaven, empire, bretonnia and lizardmen, I found the Vamprie counts Book, I instantly Loved what I saw and have collected them ever since, (BLOOD KNIGHTS RULE FTW!!)
post #29 of 90 (permalink) Old 04-02-09, 03:08 PM

karlhunt's Flag is: USA

Empire, without a doubt, Empire.
Just something about the completly mediocre humans having to hold back all comers, even the "chivalrous" Brettonians that should be their friends and neighbors. Why doesn everyone have a hard on for destroying the Empire? Because noone likes an underdog that can still win. Should the empire stand a chance against any one of the other races, Kislev excluded? Hells no! Yet they still remain due to the stubborn tenacity of your everyday common farm hand, given a sword and willing to die for his country!
Plus I love the Renasance, Germanic flavor!
post #30 of 90 (permalink) Old 04-02-09, 06:53 PM
Searching for Vulkan

HorusReborn's Flag is: USA

The Empire, no doubt. Usually I side with the bad guys when collecting armies, but then there's the Empire. I love the looks of the figures, the technology they bring to the field, and well the general "underdog" feeling I get when I see them. I started out with the Empire when the Halberdiers where fat and you got 8 in a box. It was an expensive army back then, and my goal was to own the War Wagon! I've come full circle and have started to collect them again. It's nice to paint human flesh again LOL Fluff wise, their stories are great! Warrior Priests are just soooooo cool!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer Fantasy Battles & Age of Sigmar > Warhammer Fluff

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode