Need broken list - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Warhammer Armylists Post your Warhammer Fantasy armies here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-21-10, 06:16 PM

sir_m1ke's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putch. View Post
Argh. *struggles to argue against logic* I see your point. Makes sense. Well instead of making it some great big essay type thing, why dont we make a thread called "Begginer help" or the like, and all heretics can get their 2 cents in to help fledgling players
Sounds like the very thing work away Putch, work away...

Its the reason i started doing my Lizardmen tacticas, to give anyone looking @ Lizzies a rough guide to where to start. Of course all of my advice is subjective and based on my own opinions, and i hope every1 who reads it doesnt think i am saying "this is the only way to play lizardmen!!! if ye differ, ye are a fool!!!!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked Jackal
While I have been rather insulting of him, I have tried to steer him the right direction regardless. I just hope he gets the hint
i wasnt implying that anyone had been rude or insulting at all. I was simply stating that i felt there was a more constructive option which benefits Jack, ourselves and the forum as a whole

A little bit annoyed to come back to HO and find I've lost close to 200 rep.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-23-10, 05:10 AM

Look really armys like High elves WOC Damons are not hard to beat if you know what it is your doing. You need to look at it like this what are the armys strong and weak points and at the same time figure out your strong and weak points.

High elves - ASF swored masters phinox guared and pretty good shooting.
low toughness there good units are quite expensive so there wont be many of them.

WOC-high armor Great cav and elite infintry good lords and heros
all there good stuff is vary expensive there really will not be much of it almost no shooting

Deamons- strong magic good CC units all cause fear
other than nurgel stuff most of there units are not hard to kill in CC or shoting.

Lizards- amazeing magic solid CC units and pretty good shooting
stuff is not cheap.

you need to build a well rounded list i have found it is normaly best to air on the side of defensive magic rather than offinsive you can do that vary well so do it. Shooting is a muct you dont want to make a gun line but you do need some shooting skinks are great for this and they make an annoying flanking unit. CC 1st drop the hole hored formation idea out of your head you CC guys are to expensive for that a unit of 25 will do fine second use steagadons impact hits are huge when you hit someone on there flank.

now tactics well this is easy shot and magic units like Chossin and swored masters to death or till they are at a managble number then close with them.
handle shoting units dont normaly have alot of ranks or a standered and tend to be sub par in CC so beat them with combat res hit them in the flank with a med sized unit of skinks and most of the time they will go away. Magic get into CC and chalange them or have such strong magic D that they have to throw lots of dice at spells and hope they miscast.

Well that is my 2 cents hope it helps
post #23 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-23-10, 04:39 PM

tinytim, lizardmen and good shooting , the only good shooting is skink skirmishers, but that's nothign more then harrasing and salamanders are the only shooting unit that actually deals good damage.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer Fantasy Battles & Age of Sigmar > Warhammer Armylists

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode