I... Really don't know if I should even be hopeful any more.
I'm pretty sure that the sky is falling, but what hope remains goes something like this:
* Jes said in November that Plastic Sisters had not even been begun, and would not be started in the immediate future (implication was no sooner than June at the earliest).
* Jes is not only a sculpter, but head of the plastics department, so even if he himself is not on the Sisters project, he would have accurate information about the project.
* A new plastic kit requires a lead time of around 12 months - if everything goes well (Harry), and Sisters had problems which Jes admitted had yet to be solved in November. So even if they started that day, it's unlikely that the kits will be ready by the end of the year.
* Ghost21 claims to have seen sprues, and that the Sisters will get a WD update. We've just established that sprues are unlikely to exist at this moment, and WD updates never come with models. If Ghost is wrong about one thing, we have little reason to trust the others.
* Stinger989 - who does have a good rep for knowing what he's on about - backs up the idea of a WD update, but he has NOT seconded any of Ghost's other rumours, such as kits and troop Repentia.
From this, this is what I believe:
1) Sisters will get a White Dwarf update before the end of the year.
1a) The update will have minimal changes and its purpose is solely to drive the last nail into the coffin of allies.
1b) There probably will be minor updates to point costs.
1c) Inquisition units will likely not be present, but copy & pasted Zealots might, who knows?
1d) No model kits will be released to accompany the WD update.
2) The Sisters will receive a full codex in the second half of 2012.
2a) Plastic Sisters.