=][= Rumours Roundup : Necrons - Released - Page 68 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #671 of 1556 (permalink) Old 10-12-11, 11:24 PM
Jeep's and Harley's

OIIIIIIO's Flag is: USA

Wonder if I will get FNP on it or will that be stopped via some other wording ...

Oh's No's the Necrons are going to be overpowered and they are already SOOOOO broken.

Started that a bit early didn't I?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #672 of 1556 (permalink) Old 10-13-11, 12:44 AM Thread Starter
Banned
MadCowCrazy's Flag is: Aaland

Quote:
Originally Posted by OIIIIIIO View Post
Started that a bit early didn't I?
post #673 of 1556 (permalink) Old 10-13-11, 04:49 PM

TheSpore's Flag is: USA

OK so I found this a few minutes ago and I can't apply too much validity to it, so anyway here it is, it has to do with the earlier post about the new Necron attack.

via Yakface
Okay, a much more full description of the rule is like this:
This rule applies ONLY to the units the special Necron character is engaged with (it doesn't affect every model in the enemy army of the same type).

It happens after the Necron character has killed someone in combat and after all blows have been struck on both sides.

Roll a D6 for every type of model (friend or enemy) that the special character killed that turn. On a 4+ all other models in combat of that type take a wound (armor/inv saves can be taken as normal).

Example: If the Necron character kills an Ork Slugga boy in close combat and got the 4+ roll, all other Slugga boyz in the same combat would take a wound, but NOT the nob (as he's a different type of model). Any Shoota boyz, for example, in the same combat would be unaffected as well. If he killed a marine and got the roll, all other marines would take a wound, but not the vet sgt, etc.

It would seem that if this Necron was fighting against another Necron player, then he has the potential to hurt his own forces if the same type of units were facing off; if he was attached to a unit of warriors that was fighting against an enemy unit of warriors, for example

:source:
http://natfka.blogspot.com/2011/10/n...uncovered.html

post #674 of 1556 (permalink) Old 10-13-11, 05:07 PM
Katie Drake's Flag is: Canada

I'm not mature enough to not say it, so...

Told ya so. Tasty's full of shit.
post #675 of 1556 (permalink) Old 10-13-11, 05:11 PM
GrizBe's Flag is: England

Yup.. knew it would be crap...

Now a SC with a rule that does that, only to the unit its fighting.. that makes much more sense then what BoK was touting...
post #676 of 1556 (permalink) Old 10-13-11, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Drake View Post
I'm not mature enough to not say it, so...

Told ya so. Tasty's full of shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizBe View Post
Yup.. knew it would be crap...

Now a SC with a rule that does that, only to the unit its fighting.. that makes much more sense then what BoK was touting...
I give less validity most of the time with BOK when I find rumours and this makes way more sense than wha I read earlier too.

The link I provided in the post, this blogger tends to find pretty good information, but he once in a while he will blog about the good ol BOK guy tastytaste too, which he almost always says load up the salt before reading anything from there.

The earlier idea almost seemed like they were creating an god char.

post #677 of 1556 (permalink) Old 10-13-11, 05:19 PM

SoulGazer's Flag is: USA

Huh, well that sounds nifty in any case. I wonder which character has that ability?

EA: The pattern has repeated itself more times than you can fathom. Game companies rise, evolve, advance, and at the apex of their glory, they are extinguished. Bioware was not the first. By utilizing our funding, game companies develop along the paths we desire. They exist because we allow it, and will end because we demand it.
post #678 of 1556 (permalink) Old 10-13-11, 05:55 PM

ashikenshin's Flag is: Guatemala

well, tastytaste did get something of the rumor out first. Even if it was half remembered by three people before him or something like that. Still subscribed to his website
post #679 of 1556 (permalink) Old 10-13-11, 05:59 PM
GrizBe's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpore View Post
I give less validity most of the time with BOK when I find rumours and this makes way more sense than wha I read earlier too..
I've got a rule when it comes to BoK. Unless someone more reliable has said it first, it's bullshit.

Only have to look at his record with GK, DE and Nid rumours to see what a poor record he's gotten... a flat Zero sucess rate for anything unique to him.
post #680 of 1556 (permalink) Old 10-13-11, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizBe View Post
I've got a rule when it comes to BoK. Unless someone more reliable has said it first, it's bullshit.

Only have to look at his record with GK, DE and Nid rumours to see what a poor record he's gotten... a flat Zero sucess rate for anything unique to him.
I never did much investigating on that guy, this was just something I happened stumble upon

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode